What are some essential recipes you should know how to cook?

NoahTheWeebWolf

Get some lean chicken breast meat and some vegetables (broccoli is my favorite) and go lift ur balls off.

#ShreddedNoah incoming

That's a nice healthy idea, broccoli is also my favorite =).

I am pretty lean as it is(175 pounds at 6'1) not very big/strong muscles though...

Got a total gym now though so that shits going to help a lot =).

You gotta learn how to cook a killer gyro. My fav food by far. (btw if you don't know what it is, look it up. it's so worth it)

That is an awesome idea! I love gyros! I used to make them back then but the lamb meat was always hard =(.

I like putting feta cheese in mine personally too.

• Like 1

I don't cook extravagant stuff often (extravagant as in I cant put it in the oven or microwave and be done) but when I do I just get some meat like chicken/steak and some vegetables, and onions, and peppers, and random spices, and just throw shit in and keep tasting it till it tastes good. Way more fun that way, imo.

It's good you have this mindset, though. When I got my own place at 17 I barely cooked EVER. I bought so much fast food and I regret it now. Was a huge waste of money and terrible for my body. Now that I'm 20 I hardly eat fast food, but still haven't gotten to the stage of cooking all your meals and not being a frozen pizza haha but I'm getting there.

Edited by LysergicAcidDiet
  • Like 1