Script paint for divinity (First attempt again)

Include

o.0 I think it looks good bro. Only thing I would say is the fields are too darkened and not really readable, if you lightened those background rectangles and changed the text colour (of the title)it would work happy.png

Ill have a little play around with it wink.png

Just thought i make you something for that script as seen you didn't have one biggrin.png

o.0 I think it looks good bro. Only thing I would say is the fields are too darkened and not really readable, if you lightened those background rectangles and changed the text colour (of the title)it would work happy.png

JxMMxHV.jpg

Edited by 1XP

It's a bit basic but not that bad for a first attempt, text size could be bigger to improve the readability and you need to tweak the alignment slightly. http://i.gyazo.com/868ef73cdeb85c80ba845f683f4ddde7.png

I reccommend the use of rulers in photoshop, ctrl+R will show the rulers and you can simply drag them out and see if things line up correctly or not another tip is to copy the text layer above and hold shift while dragging.

It's a bit basic but not that bad for a first attempt, text size could be bigger to improve the readability and you need to tweak the alignment slightly. http://i.gyazo.com/868ef73cdeb85c80ba845f683f4ddde7.png

I reccommend the use of rules in photoshop, ctrl+R will show the rulers and you can simply drag them out and see if things line up correctly or not another tip is to copy the text layer above and hold shift while dragging.

Very much appreciated on that tip.

Will help me improve drastically wink.png

Thanks mate!

Looks alot better now 

eE2uqd8.jpg

Edited by 1XP
  • Like 1