Anti-cheat bypass

Alek

I've been working on a FPS cheat for a game called Rust that works without reading or writing process memory, injecting, etc. (completely color based using shape algorithms). The main driving factor is the spyware included with the game called EAC (Easy Anti-cheat). It pretty much scans your computer for Cheat Engine and Ollydbg; failing to start up if any of those applications are open. If you start the application after the game is up, just more annoying errors. Of course the easiest way to bypass is by using a modified version of Cheat Engine; it's open source so you could just change the process name and handle information.

Long story short, anyone know of a process memory reader besides CE/Olly? I'm still going to work on my cheat using only color and shape recognition, just wanted to know in case I decide to make something with more features (requiring a memory reader).

Edit: Also sandboxing does not work.

• Like 2

Is there a way you could restrict the access rights of the scanner in windows? Remove privileges so It can't read anything.

EAC will tell the game that it can't do its job, then the game will fail to start. That's why I was asking if anyone knew of another process reader because it seems like the best way without trying to get into too much trouble.

• Like 1