Help with perfect STAKER!

Gold Winer

Hey OSbot community!

Recently I have decided to make a STAKER account with which I would dominate duel arena!

For help with the account, I am mostly asking people with actual experience with the dueling but any opinion will be welcome.

I want to make staker out of mine AGS Zerker. ATM, its stats are 75 Att, 93 Str, 45 Def and 70 Range with 43 Pray. 

I was thinking about rising its stats to 75 Att, 96-97 Str, 45 Def and 99 Range with 44 Pray which would rise HP to level 94-95.

What do you guys think of such stats as goal? Would you bring such account to any different stats/builds?

Also, would it be better 96 or 97 Str and HP to 94 or 95 (96 Str gives you +1 hit with Tentacle, Str 97 gives you +1 hit with DDS)?

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Hey OSbot community!

Recently I have decided to make a STAKER account with which I would dominate duel arena!

For help with the account, I am mostly asking people with actual experience with the dueling but any opinion will be welcome.

I want to make staker out of mine AGS Zerker. ATM, its stats are 75 Att, 93 Str, 45 Def and 70 Range with 43 Pray.

I was thinking about rising its stats to 75 Att, 96-97 Str, 45 Def and 99 Range with 44 Pray which would rise HP to level 94-95.

What do you guys think of such stats as goal? Would you bring such account to any different stats/builds?

Also, would it be better 96 or 97 Str and HP to 94 or 95 (96 Str gives you +1 hit with Tentacle, Str 97 gives you +1 hit with DDS)?

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Stop! Make a new account 99-99-99 nothing else and enjoy <3

Something went weong with my post. I stated att and str are the most important. Make sure you have higher hp then opponent dont train pray. And train you str until a certain max hit. For example the 96. Or something belower but make sure its a max hit. So not for example lvl 97 30.2max hit which is pointless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...