Banned with 20 hours total botting (not at once)

Acertrolls

Banned using Frost Barrows script.

Botted for 20 hours total not all at once of course but a stretch of ~3 days. I even played legit for the hours that I botted (botted 2 hrs, played 2hrs.) Guessing the injection got me banned, what ever. It's done. GG $10 I guess lmao..

http://puu.sh/iuRxo/2f9a3dc1d8.jpg (stats and what I was doing when I was banned.)

Just for future reference, its not a bad idea to invest in VIP to get the mirror client. I didn't believe in it myself when it first came out however I cannot say that the results have been anything but impressive!

In the Q/A of Frost Barrows:

Q:

Can I run this script on the mirror client?

A:

Not at this time. Due to limitations in the current versions of the mirror client, this is not yet possible.

Specifically, it cannot be done at this time because of entity loading speeds. When an entity spawns/changes state, the mirror client will not register it right away.

I would of bought it if it supported it. :(

• Like 1

this could be a troll tongue.png

but yeah sorry to hear that, i also got banned on my 110 main using frosts barrows such shame doesnt work with mirror would of saved my account for sure i reckon as never took it to barrows before. so pattern of bot wouldnt look wrong, if that makes sense

I wish it wasn't a troll :( http://puu.sh/iuUBB/c2f4d258e2.jpg