Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

On 12-7-2017 at 5:09 PM, ez11 said:

Can you add an option to display the stats somewherre else without the picture blocking the chatbox?

Due to the client being really buggy when it comes to disabling userinput (atleast for cli) since a few patches its not possible to see why/where the script got stuck (due to laggs) so i cant fix it without restarding the entire client.

example: 

C2A7rfV.png

Fixed the input thingy in the next update :)

On 21-7-2017 at 1:56 PM, pmed said:

Doesn't work - needs an update, wouldn't recommend buying this until @Khaleesi fixes some bugs

Mind tellig me what issue you have atm?

• Like 1

On 11-6-2017 at 11:01 AM, Sparkedrage said:

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client?

Regular

- What banking method?

Demon Butler

Khal script kept getting stuck trying to unnote soft clay, just kept clicking on the butler over and over again. 

Demon Butlet Error.png

After how much time was this?

On 25-6-2017 at 8:54 PM, skrtttskrtt said:

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client?  Regular

- What banking method? Demon Butler

Script has never worked. Now it is just stuck with interacting with butler. It will call the demon to unnote, after it has come back instead of making tabs it calls for the demon again. It does this forever. Has not made a single tab.

Do not buy script until issue is fixed.

It works perfectly for me after all this time.. so what is your setup?
What runes are you using for what tabs? Show me your setup... it's probably wrong

Kind regards
Khaleesi

So I bought this as my first paying script, and I was very into it. At the beggining it wouldn´t start then I realise it get broken sometimes but once u have started correctly and t is working it rarely breaks but it does sometimes. I had 4 mules account and I had just buyed the bond for all of them and I got banned in 2 of them so I´am not very happy about the overall performance. But I get it when you bot you will be getting banned from time to time,but anyway anyone would be so nice to share some advices on how not to get caught? I am just editing because I got banned on 3 out of far. So the script is pretty detectable and maybe because the accounts are not old enough but anyway I just lost around 13m and I will for sure not use the script anymore I personally wouldn´t reccomend buying it, but is up to you ofc and it seems that some people are getting profit out of it. But I personally wouldn´t reccomend buying it I lost more money with the script than I won by far. I justed wanted to add that I dind´t boted for more than 2 hours straight but my ip adress may be suspicious for jagex. 

Edited by errologin1

12 minutes ago, errologin1 said:

So I bought this as my first paying script, and I was very into it. At the beggining it wouldn´t start then I realise it get broken sometimes but once u have started correctly and t is working it rarely breaks but it does sometimes. I had 4 mules account and I had just buyed the bond for all of them and I got banned in 2 of them so I´am not very happy about the overall performance. But I get it when you bot you will be getting banned from time to time,but anyway anyone would be so nice to share some advices on how not to get caught?

Botting is never safe, but you can try following these steps to reduce chances of getting banned.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker