Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

I found 3 minor bugs.

SETUP:

Injection mode.  Mahogany Lectern . House Tabs and Varrock tabs.

Well the first one is that if unnoting @ rimmington once the run gets to 0 it will always walk, i mean it doesnt reactivate the run.

The second one is with Demon Buttler, If you start it and the buttler has 1 item on him (No number appears on the chatbox with buttler, it just appears "one") it will get stuck clicking the buttler.

And the third one appears with host mode and unnotting @rimmington, sometimes it will missclick the door in the lectern's room and when trying to get out of the house it will get stuck because it will not open the door that leads from the lectern's room to the portal.

PD: Keep up the good work ^^

Edited by Rage Blend

- Mirror or regular client? Mirror

- Banking method? Butler

- Teleport mode? (No butler) N/A

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) Air staff, oak lectern, barrack tab

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

​After butler leaves to unnote clay, bot doesn't interact with lectern to make tabs while butler is away. Decreases by 250 tabs/hour

Screen_Shot_2015_08_22_at_9_32_14_PM.png

- Mirror or regular client: regular

- Banking method: butler

- Teleport mode? (No butler) butler

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) air staff, oak lectern, varrock tabs

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. The bot gets stuck withdrawing soft clay from the butler (full inventory) and the butler got more clays which the bot cant take (full inv) then the bot just keep trying to get more clay from butler, asking him over and over again (still full inv) so its just stuck there.. in console it dosnt say anything..

ac8d38a9f14073d9b36336e687000f6d.png

Edited by twixn

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) air staff, oak lectern, varrock tabs

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck. The bot gets stuck withdrawing soft clay from the butler (full inventory) and the butler got more clays which the bot cant take (full inv) then the bot just keep trying to get more clay from butler, asking him over and over again (still full inv) so its just stuck there.. in console it dosnt say anything..

Not sure if it will help, but try resetting your zoom. 

Bank clay, stop script, restart client and start the script without anything but the stuff you need in your inventory, also like WillR said, set your zoom to default. :)

Hey man! I got a little problem. I can't set the breaks in my house because the bot cannot open the doors in my house(Clicks demon butler but cant reach him and is getting stuck). I have desert style house. Can you fix it somehow so i can enable breaks in order not to get banned? Thanks smile.png

Set your house to render doors open. There's an option in the house menu (where you toggle build mode)