Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

When using "find lectern" and it finds eagle lectern it goes to portal and then goes out of the portal and back in (loop). I had to manually click "eagle lectern" for it to work, could you fix?

It's only susposed to show the lectern in your house, you still need to select the right lectern :)

@@Khaleesi, can this script get a paint update? The current XP Bar is really horrible as its constantly moving.

Can we get one that displays;

Time Ran

Tabs Being Made

Tabs Made/Hr

EXP/Hr

Thank you

All these stats are alreayd visible.

Script updated to V0.37:

- Fixed missing skillbar image

- Reworked Skillbar to be more readable

Should be online soon.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

@@Khaleesi

Not sure if it happenend before update as well, but after using the trial it seemed really smooth. When I tried to run it again today it wandered off a couple of times trying to talk to the butler to unnote:

https://gyazo.com/0804eb35ee7c13921c4e18ca272413bc

Would it be possible that it will use the call servant option everytime it is out of range (or in a different room or something).

Also it's possible to prevent the butler from walking away when giving you the clay. After clicking on the butler to receive the clay the bot should'nt click on the dialog but instead click on the lectern right away as I did here:

http://imgur.com/a/qrlPC

That way you prevent the butler from walking away

Edited by Donders

@@Khaleesi

Not sure if it happenend before update as well, but after using the trial it seemed really smooth. When I tried to run it again today it wandered off a couple of times trying to talk to the butler to unnote:

https://gyazo.com/0804eb35ee7c13921c4e18ca272413bc

Would it be possible that it will use the call servant option everytime it is out of range (or in a different room or something).

Also it's possible to prevent the butler from walking away when giving you the clay. After clicking on the butler to receive the clay the bot should'nt click on the dialog but instead click on the lectern right away as I did here:

http://imgur.com/a/qrlPC

That way you prevent the butler from walking away

Was this after a break?

What was it doing, just standing still next to the butler?

It should use call servant when its futher away then 5 tiles or something ...

The last thing is pretty hard to code, can't you just close your doors? :)

Was this after a break?

What was it doing, just standing still next to the butler?

It should use call servant when its futher away then 5 tiles or something ...

The last thing is pretty hard to code, can't you just close your doors? smile.png

Could've been after a break, not sure but it worked fine for me yesterday when I used the trial.

Also that would mean I'd have to close the door every time it takes a breaks though. ;/

hey, great script, ran perfectly for the first week or so but now overtime i run the script it works for about 5 minutes before it has trouble finding the butler. I've tried pausing the script and calling over my butler myself, which does put the bot back onto track but only for another inventory or two. do you know what might  be the problem?

thanks!

Could've been after a break, not sure but it worked fine for me yesterday when I used the trial.

Also that would mean I'd have to close the door every time it takes a breaks though. ;/

Probably was after a break, saw this issue before.

Will take a look at it :)

hey, great script, ran perfectly for the first week or so but now overtime i run the script it works for about 5 minutes before it has trouble finding the butler. I've tried pausing the script and calling over my butler myself, which does put the bot back onto track but only for another inventory or two. do you know what might  be the problem?

thanks!

So it doesn't call the butler when it walks to far away?

Probably was after a break, saw this issue before.

Will take a look at it smile.png

So it doesn't call the butler when it walks to far away?

That's what I tried to explain as well, when the butler walks away the bot doesn't use the call servant option but instead chases it which causes it to get too far way from the lectern. After that it is unable to walk back to lectern itself.

That's what I tried to explain as well, when the butler walks away the bot doesn't use the call servant option but instead chases it which causes it to get too far way from the lectern. After that it is unable to walk back to lectern itself.

OK thx for the info. Will have a look at the butler calling system

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker