Bogla Gold is Hiring

Alch

What timezone are you? : Est

-What times are you available? : Any time of the week

-Are you aged 18 or over? : Im over 18.

-How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 6-10 hours a day

-How long have you played runescape? : For about 9 years

-Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) : Started playing runescape at about the age of 10, Then when I was 16 I started staking and supplying IRL friends with gold. When I was 17 I began selling gold online to various websites while also botting. Now I powerlevel/quest and sell gold and accounts.

-Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : I do play other games but they aren't relevant to what we do on osbot.

-Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : Im bilingual. Can speak Arabic.

-What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : I have a job but I can build my work schedule around my work online, I also have to spend time with my family and friends.

-Will this job be your main source of income? : No it will not.

-Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : Never had any disputes!!.

What timezone are you? : eastern
What times are you available? : anytime
Are you aged 18 or over? : yes
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 8 hours a day
How long have you played runescape? : about 11 years
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) : skilling is my specialty ive bought and sold gold myself never worked for a company though
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : i play elder scrolls online for xbox one
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : just english
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : im home most of the time on my computer no job or responsiblities
Will this job be your main source of income? : no i recieve benefits
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? :  nope

please privaye message me to contact me the results of my application please

What timezone are you? : EST

What times are you available? : Everytime during the day, and until 4am in the morning. (10pm - 3am) would be perfect for me.

Are you aged 18 or over? : 19

How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 8-10 hours / day

How long have you played runescape? : 9 years

Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold

gold, quit/took breaks, etc) :

I've done pretty much everything in runescape,played the game legit, skilling services, sold gold, bought gold, goldfarming, sold accounts.

Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : Played DotA all my life, and a lot of ps3/ps4 games too.

Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : Bilingual. I speak french fluently too.

What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : Mostly studies.

Will this job be your main source of income? : No/Yes, I'm a supervisor at a summer camp for kids too, from 12:30 to 3:30pm, but it doesn't pay much. So working for you guys could be my main source of income.

Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? :  Nope, all clean.

Thanks & looking foward to working with you guys.

Edited by Baller

What timezone are you? : GMT+1
What times are you available? : 5-10PM Weekdays, 10-5PM Weekends, Im flexible, i can work night/morning shifts if accepted.
Are you aged 18 or over? : Yes
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 7-15hours
How long have you played runescape? : over 5 years
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) :
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them?

I started playing runescape when i was 15 and joined Smokin Mils the same year i started, I had a very successful gold shop there. I still hold a pretty noticable higher ranked name within the community at Smokin Elite still to this day. I never really done many skilling service, for me it was just investing in gold and then selling in higher at a later point. For me i'm a on and off player on runescape, meaning for my account only. I tend to max out accounts and sell them, I personally prefer Real money over the runescape GP, some people might not feel this way but thats just me. I've had over 5 Maxed 07 Accounts on runescape 07 and 2 Pures, currently working on a maxed Main again and Dbuffed is helping me obtain some quest  and skills biggrin.png

Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : I speak both Farsi and English.
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : I'm currently a part time student, but i'm always ahead in my assignments, i like keeping myself on top of things.
Will this job be your main source of income? : Yes
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : I dont have any other disputes, never had.

I'd like to add, that i've been a customer at Bogla Gold, and i've bought a hefty amount of GP over last few months, some what near 100M+, so i know how the site works.

Edited by Seers Village

What timezone are you? : CST (GMT -6:00)
What times are you available? : Usually on till 3-4 am CST daily, currently unavailable 12pm-3pm for the next few weeks as I am instructing at a lacrosse camp
Are you aged 18 or over? : No, 18 in August (Late Birthday Probs :\ )
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 10+
How long have you played runescape? : 8 Years
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) : Started in 2007 under the username magerman274, got 93 fishing just on lobsters from karamja in f2p because i couldn't get membership because parents wouldn't let me. I from them played and pked in west varrock being a mage tank (lol ikr) and just wasted all my money on pking. I've played countless private servers, and played Pre-EoC aswell as some EoC. I currently play some private servers as well as 07 (I have a main and a range tank). I've quested, skilled, and sold gold before (to bogla).
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : I play CS:GO aswell and currently am MG2
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : N/A
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : Currently running a lacrosse camp in my town (12p-3p daily) for about the next month.
Will this job be your main source of income? : No.
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : N/a

Edited by Muffins

What timezone are you? : US Central
What times are you available? : 0600-0700, 1100-1430, 1730-2400
Are you aged 18 or over? : Yes
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : The available times are the times I am in my dorm at the computer.
How long have you played runescape? : 9 years
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) :
I started runescape in 2006 and played with some school friends. I played often up to the trade limit era where I took about a 6 month break. I then joined **** where I ran a questing and skilling service for quite a while. Eventually I made enough money to give out to a lot of my friends and take another break. After about 3 months I came back to my **** account being compromised and decided to just play legitimate once again. I played up to July of last year when I went off to my college where I wasn't allowed a computer for 6 weeks (Military School). I have been playing since though I have had my oldest account banned from a hacker while I was at my training. However I have consistently gambled money and sold about $60 worth of gold. 
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? :
I have played a little WoW though im only about level 50
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? :
I only speak english. I am taking classes in Spanish next year
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? :
I am at a military school so I sometimes have training during the summer that I would have to take a break.
Will this job be your main source of income? :
Basically, I get a small amount from the military.
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : 
I have never had a dispute in my services

What timezone are you? : EST
What times are you available? : 10 AM-1 AM Most days
Are you aged 18 or over? : Yes
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : Most of the day
How long have you played runescape? :total around 3 or 4 years 
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) : started around 06 maybe even before, then quit after a year or two. Came back in 2011 and have been playing off and on.
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? :No 
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : Minimal knowledge of French
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : None, but will be unable to do anything in mid July for about a week or two
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : I have no previous experience in the black market

What timezone are you? : Eastern.
What times are you available? : 3.pm - 3.am preffered(but can adjust to the schedule if you provide me with one)
Are you aged 18 or over? : 22 years old
How often are you usually on the computer per day? :12 hours a day
How long have you played runescape? : since 2005
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) :started in 2005 played until -2008, then i gave a year break and started playing again until 2012 from that point i only played a few months until now.
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : I play CSGO, 12 efficacy in cevo.
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : Hindi, Punjabi, some french.
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : None atm.
Will this job be your main source of income? : yes.
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : no.

@TheRealSwaps

Application Form:

What timezone are you? :

GMT 13+ (New Zealand) (Right next to Australia smile.png)

What times are you available? :

100% Of the time from Wednesday night to Sunday night. I can also work my nights after course on Monday and Tuesday. Im basically a free agent.

Are you aged 18 or over? :

Yes.

How often are you usually on the computer per day? :

About 12 hours per day. (Can be more!)

How long have you played runescape? :

Ive played since 2005 , I have a max cape on my RuneScape 3 account with a well established OS Ironman.

Started playing when I was young and I was hooked on questing. Starting working on black market forums running questing services and such. Sold heaps of gold to you @Bogla and havent taken a long sustained break off RuneScape before.

Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? :

I am currently Plat V in League Of Legends. (I can supply you with a name)

Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? :

English is my only language.

What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? :

A flexible course that I have 3 days a week. The rest I can work with full commitment.

Will this job be your main source of income? :

Yes.

Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : 

No.

- I have holidays for 2 weeks soon so I can work full time during them smile.png

-I also ran a swapping twitch page with over 4000 followers , I can provide details if you want to know. (numbers/links)

-I can supply a down payment if needed.

-Ive also dealt with people that are trying to pull off scams before while being in the swapping business. Im looking for a long term job if you can supply that smile.png

This is my stable connection.

4446384993.png

I will leave you with this

0JUCW1l.jpg

-Jack

Edit: Edited Spacing for easy reading

I'd personally recommend @TheRealSwaps because:

• He lives in New Zealand which slots in well  according to the time zone you need covered.
  • He has handled significant amounts of wealth before.
  • Has had the management skills to be a leader of a swapping service I used to work for.
  • Generally has a good attitude :)
  • Like 2

What timezone are you? :Central Time
What times are you available? :1 pm-1 am
Are you aged 18 or over? :Yes I am 19 years old
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 12 hours a day
How long have you played runescape? :6 years
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) : I have done over 200 services(proof can be given) and I have sold gold, i took a year break after receiving a real world trading ban on my main but now im back
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : I play league and im around plat elo

Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : Yes the other language i am able to speak is chinese
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : Currently it is summer so im free for about 2-3 months
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? :No

What timezone are you? : GMT+1 (Brussels, Amsterdam, Copenhagen)
What times are you available? : 
10am - 3am
Are you aged 18 or over? Yes, I am currently 23
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 8-10+ hours a day
How long have you played runescape? : Started since I was 10 so thats arround 13 years, but did quit for a while smile.png
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) Started playing when I was 10 years so that was in 2002, I played a lot with my father on the same account and eventually when I was 16 I stopped for 2 years. After that I came back and saw the huge updates the game had and started loving it again. After that I quitted again since most of my skills were maxed and in 2013 with the black market part, mainly selling/buying Account. Sold around 300-400$ of gold, and did a Runescape Gambling website (MMOBETS.org) which got screwed since Astrola/DignityOnline bought it from me for 250$ and he started scamming. (Might be useful to know, I'm a designer)
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : Played WoW ( I have over 20 lvl 100's and over 15 lv 90's ) , LoL ( lv 30 and Platinum 4 ) , America's Army ( Old school game but still good , Honor lv 91 )
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : Yes, I speak Dutch, French, English, German
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : None, I am currently looking for work but I would love to find work in this business, just my Girlfriend lol
Will this job be your main source of income? : Yes
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : Nope, I never recieved a ban or a dispute against me. I do have one problem and that is that a lot of people think I am Astrole/DignityOnline ...

Extra:

What game are you looking to share your knowledge of? : WoW, Since I have a lot of experience (Arround 6 years) I can boost and help selling gold on servers and keep getting you from getting banned more often.

How long have you been in the black marketing scene of this game? Sold arround 100-200$ of gold and boosted 20+ people to 90 and such smile.png
What level/rank are you in this game? : I have over 20 lv 100's and over 15 lv 90's 
Do you have any unique RWT methods that might help us out in this game (Not required) ? : Yup I have some smile.png

That was it, You can always add me on Skype (Which you have allready I think..)

And HERE is my profile smile.png

Live:drking.pb

Edited by Dr KING

What timezone are you? EST +1 (Eastern Standard Time) 
What times are you available? 5:00 PM - 4:00 AM
Are you aged 18 or over? : Yes, I am 19
How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 6+ but it depends, I can go on for much longer
How long have you played runescape? : Since 2008, so around 7 years
Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) : I started playing during 2008, and I quickly realized that people want to get higher stats without putting much work, so in between my real life friends I decided to level up their accounts. I made quite a lot but then I could not find time to continue. I later on started botting and started a bot farm to sold gold.
Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : Won CEVO in cod4 promod, played alot of wolfenstien enemy territory, americas army, world of warcraft, and everquest.
Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : English, French
What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : Only school
Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : Nope

I am really looking forward to a reponse! smile.png

Edited by ayy lmao

What timezone are you? : Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

What times are you available? : 12PM - 11PM (Afternoon - night) - Also, I would like to add that this is just for the summer breaks and is subject to change during school which starts on September. School timings would be 6PM - 11PM (Unless I have a huge project)

Are you aged 18 or over? : Currently I am 17 years old, I am turning 18 in 4 months.

How often are you usually on the computer per day? : Almost all day since it's summer breaks right now (8-12 hours). In school days (4-6 hours).

How long have you played runescape? : I started runescape just for fun in grade 2, played till grade 5. Took a 2 year break, then played seriously and got involved in the blackmarket ever since. (All together about 10 years)

Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) : Well again, I've started Runescape in grade 2, 10 years ago. I got very addicted to it and started playing till grade 5. Then took a 2 year break and got back into it in grade 8/9. I had no money to play runescape 07 at the time so I started playing a RS Server called "SoulSplit" where I made many billions. After a few months of playing I got to know you can sell your gold for real money. This got my attention so this is when I got to know about different black markets and sold my gold and made about $100-150. This was when I bought membership for 07 and started my journey. It was one hell of a ride since, I got involved in some skilling services, including UltimatePro. From here I scraped up enough money to buy into a swap clan called "HOME" fc at the time. I made a lot of money from there on, after that I just started making pures and having fun with them as I now had enough money to spend on them.

Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : I play games like A.V.A (a first person shooter) which you may not know of right now.

Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : Yes, I am bilingual. I can speak Hindi and English also a bit of French.

What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : Currently I am an aquatics instructor at a recreation center. However I am switching the job to working at a water park in my area.

Will this job be your main source of income? : Not exactly, as I make about the same in my job I have currently. However I would prioritize this job more as it's something I enjoy. Also, a definition of a job for me is something you enjoy doing, so it would never feel like I'm actually working.

Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : Yes, I have been banned before. On another blackmarket site called "Sythe". Even though now it has been resolved (the issue was 2 years back about me scamming 2m 07) I am not willing to make an account there for a while until I know what exactly I want to do on the site (for example, run a gold shop, etc).

Thanks for considering us and not prioritizing the higher feedback users. Much respect.

I am looking forward to hopefully working with you and your team.

- Picture Perfect

Edited by Picture Perfect

What timezone are you? : GMT

What times are you available? : Any times, can do either slots whatever is most needed and I can work my schedule around it.

Are you aged 18 or over? : 17, 18 in december.

How often are you usually on the computer per day? : 90% of the time i'm awake. So sometimes 12-16 hours. (I Don't sleep much)

How long have you played runescape? : 10 Years, Since I was 7.

Give a short history of your runescape career (e.g when you started, if you ever switched runescape servers, did skilling services, sold gold, quit/took breaks, etc) : I started in 2005 (Roughly, Don't remember exactly). I played with my brother for a couple of years until we started to play habbo when i was about 9. We sold Habbo items for Runescape gold and items & vice versa. We then Stopped playing for a while until i got into rsps which i played lots of different ones on and off to this day. I play a mix of 1 Private server now and OSRS.

Do you play any other games other than runescape, if relevant what level/rank have you achieved in them? : WoW, CS:GO, Habbo, CoD, Fifa. (WoW I played for many years and have max level on many characters. CS:GO I'm just getting into this past month.)

Are you bilingual (list any other languages that you can speak)? : I can speak very basic Spanish and French. But couldn't have a fluent conversation in either.

What consistent commitments do you have (e.g taking care of family, part-time job, volunteering, education)? : I'm currently doing sales for an MLM company just started in the UK, selling household products. Mostly social-media based so I could work this around Bogla.

Is there anything I should know about in terms of your history in the blackmarket (e.g a previous dispute)? : No. I've traded on tons of sites, I know someone who works the livechat for Bogla and we trade regularly. ( I don't really trade anywhere else anymore.)

I'm not active on this forum but will keep checking back.

But just incase:

Contact info:

email: Jordancrocker43@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jordan