Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Here is my proggy: attachicon.gifCzar MM proggy.png

Suggestions:

1. When depositing ore in the hopper, I think the bot should be able to walk alongside the ore, rather than have to wait till it reaches the sack. This will save time and its also more human-like than just waiting.

2. I think the gold nugget counter is a bit off, the first inventory I got with this bot had 3 nuggets in it, and the counter only showed 1 nugget received so far.

I loved the trial, but I don't have a credit card or anything to pay online with to buy the full version(I'm only 15), sorry!

Thanks for the demo on this amazing script, and keep it up Czar!

nice suggestions!

I fixed it, just waiting for the slow sdn manager to update the scripts on osbot biggrin.png

Thx, fast as always.

• Like 1

Hey, i bought your bot yesterday, ran it for 22 hours and got some sweet gains. :)
I have found a small bug though, im sorry if this has been already mentioned before, im too lazy to search for it.
Sometimes, not sure how often, the bot is trying to go to deposit (dont know if this happens anywhere else) but it freezes to a spot for atleast a minute.
 "Should walk to 2.01 [x=3748, y=5672, z=0]". The missed exp is not worrying me but rather getting banned.
Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Don't zoom out, it will make the bot misclick (since osbot still hasn't added support for zoom yet)

so make sure your zoom is set on default (just right click the zoom mouse icon)

I am so glad I read that. I have been getting bugs left and right and was really confused. 

Anyway, here's a couple progress reports. I'm starting to hit well over 100k an hour. 

-------------

-------------

-------------

-------------

-------------

• Like 1