Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Version 0.25

- No longer tries to deposit ore without having pay-dirt

- No longer spam clicks the map (added a delay to walking, so it will realize the position on time)

- Updates to pathfinding

this version is much better, just a quick update to get things on track. I'm going to leave the bot on for a few hours and let you know how it goes ;)

update will be live within a few hours

Do you know when this will be live to use?

Alright I've found 2 bugs so far. 

1. http://i.imgur.com/wDuoCEA.png

This happens pretty rarely, but it's really bad when it does happen because it's REALLY obvious to those around you that you're a bot as you're walking/running back and forth for no reason. If the bot just waited until it stopped moving to click again it wouldn't happen I think.

2. Another rare bug, when banking the looted ore and nuggets sometimes the bot fails to open up the chest and instead attempts to deposit the ore without the bank window open.. I think it's just right clicking the ore/nuggets. This one breaks the bot and requires a reset to keep botting.

• Like 1

Oo glad to hear there's no major bugs, thanks for the feedback. 

Fixed, should no longer be doing those, update will be live soon. Was a pretty quick fix

EDIT:

Version 0.26

- Fixed strut repairing (now walks to correct tile, no more spam clicks either)

- More accurate pathfinding

- Fixed issue where it rarely bugged out in banking

I am happy to announce that Perfect Motherlode Miner is now back to normal, enjoy guys! ;) This new version is working incredibly well for me.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Oo glad to hear there's no major bugs, thanks for the feedback. 

Fixed, should no longer be doing those, update will be live soon. Was a pretty quick fix

EDIT:

Version 0.26

- Fixed strut repairing (now walks to correct tile, no more spam clicks either)

- More accurate pathfinding

- Fixed issue where it rarely bugged out in banking

I am happy to announce that Perfect Motherlode Miner is now back to normal, enjoy guys! wink.png This new version is working incredibly well for me.

Awesome dude! You may have fixed this: http://imgur.com/GDaZaop in the most recent update but here it is anyways.

I'll check it again once the sdn is updated.

• Like 1

Yup that is included in my new update too :D

Okay! Ran this and it all seems perfect apart from one thing... It doesn't repair broken struts, you could make it so if it's broke you get the hammer from the crate, fix the broken strut, drop hammer then collects loot.

I have re-started the script with a hammer already in my invent, just to test if this works. Will post result

• Like 1

The update 0.245 seems to have added more bugs than it has fixed.

1. If it is across the rocky mountain of dirt which is in front of the bank chest and if the chest is in visible, the bot will continue to click the chest instead of mining the rock fall and going around to the bank. After I manually stopped the script and ran him to the cleaner, another bug appeared.

2. When having a full inventory of pay dirt, the bot ran to the bank without cleaning or depositing the dirt and tried banking the dirt. Spamming clicking away.

I will post picture proof momentarily. 

I will assume you are using mirror mode, so

For mirror users: make sure to hook mirror mode while your account is logged out

and make sure to start with empty inventory and a (hammer recommended)

enjoy the script guys, i'm glad it's back to normal, don't forget to post some proggies ;)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner