Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

45 minutes ago, twist3d16 said:

Doesn't work for me

43 minutes ago, snippycardinal said:

yeah script won't start for me

Hey guys don't be alarmed by the script not working. Runescape had an update so OSBot needs to update its client in order for scripts to work again. Hopefully we see a fix soon! :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mntn said:

Banned after using for 8h with human looking breaks (1 hour on, 20 mins off with variance). 1:52pm EST

OFFENCE EVIDENCE

OFFENCE

Bot Busting Moderate

TYPE

Ban

OFFENCE DATE

28-Nov-2018

OFFENCE PENALTY ENDS

30-Nov-2018 13:51:40 UTC

OFFENCE EXPIRY

28-Nov-2019 13:51:40 UTC

GAME

RuneScape

OFFENCE EVIDENCE

Evidence Type: Jagex Moderator Comment

Account temporarily banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been temporarily removed from the game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules.

Was this the first and only script you have used? I have used this script 30+ hours over the last few weeks and I have had no problems at all.

• Like 1