Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

On 10/10/2018 at 4:49 AM, Drager said:

So I bought the script, it worked flawlessly for over 5 hours, my girl thought it would be funny to close my laptop and I re-opened it to the script still working but no GUI.

With all that being said, I restarted the script with the same settings where I found it worked again perfectly but this time wouldn't bank, just stands at or near the chest and does nothing.

I restarted the client to find that this didn't help what so ever, so I furthermore restarted my computer and it still does the same exact thing, when I open the bank for the script it deposits and goes on its way but still on the next inv will do the same thing with the bank. (After sitting for a bit it goes and tries to clear a rock fall and also just stands there doing that)

I have also found the script to do some pretty noticeable bot-like things, such as mining the rocks to clear a passage way and than going completely to the other side and than clearing those and going in that way to end up at the same destination that would of been 30 seconds shorter if it went the original route.

92c34356c1.png

I'm pretty sure the script is detected by jagex, I ran it for 100+ hours in 1 week started to use it on an alt for 5 hours and it got banned for 2 days. ( alt was 4 year old 1300 total lvl )

On 10/15/2018 at 12:41 PM, Czar said:

Banking should be back to normal now :D

Hmm for anti-ban I will be adding more variance to the script's behavior so that it is even more humanlike. I am constantly adding updates to change it up :D

I think the variance already is more bot like than human like, I don't know a human that would mine a rockslide on one side of the map just to go mine the other side and enter through that way to end up at the original rockslide at the end of all of that.

• Like 1

Hammer needs to be kept in inventory at all times, please don't drop and don't start the script without a hammer. Everything is more stable with a hammer and less confusing of course.

I may add support without hammer but it just complicates everything and is too risky for the osrs ban team. Picking up hammer each time and knowing when to drop it is a human trait, I will try to make it as human as possible before I add it. That being said, stay tuned for more updates guys :D

Lots of emphasis on anti-ban is my current mission for this script :D 

Hey Czar, I am a big fan of your work and have bought most of your scripts. However, I have been encountering issues with both of your mining scripts since the recent osbot .25 update. The scripts are running extremely slowly and botlike compared to before the update. I fear if I use them in the state they are in currently I will get banned.  Please note that I usually run in mirror mode. 

- Issues encountered:

- Low processing speed for ore selection, deposit, and banking( ore recovery is fine) 

- does not fix struts when toggled on even with the hammer in inventory

- gets stuck while walking if there are rock falls sometimes

Please address these issues at your earliest convenience as they are seriously detrimental to the efficiency of your program.   

• Like 1