Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Some concerns I had while using the script mining on the East side only:

Spam clicking on the same ore vein after each ore

When Agility shortcut is checked it only uses it to deposit the ore, it doesn't use it to get closer to mining the ore takes the South route

Gets stuck after 2 hours or so doing nothing on the removable rocks 

Hey Czar! I just came back to runescape/osrs and somehow got my banned accounts back - lol they're banned again. But anyway I bought a couple of your scripts and have been using them on my other account I recovered. For the Motherload, I just caught the bot twice just standing around after mining and once when it was putting the ore in the box. Idk if that's latency or maybe some weird stuff going on. Not sure if you have an update coming or not, I'll restart it and try again. 

Edit: It seems to be working fine so idk what caused it to stand still earlier

Edited by lynxl
  • Like 1

I recently got banned using this script, it was entirely my fault because the bot botted for long hours without any breaks.

However Czar, I have some vital points to add for you to improve it:

• When it fills the crate with ore it just stands idle until the ore is moved(Humans often load the ore, and then run to the other side to await the ore)
  • Allow us to alter the reaction speed, as for now it's okay but would be better if we could alter the speed
  • Create a mode where it doesn't fix the wheels, but rather stacks up the ores and depends on others to fix it (Unload the stacked ores to the bank after they fix it)
  • Improve the avoid players

If anything else comes to my mind I'll share, that's my experience after 15 hours of using it. 

• Like 2

I have been meaning to add a more efficient mode, it will be in the next version update for sure. As for reaction speed, which actions should I make it possible to alter? Mining new ore, walking etc?

Activated all trials gl guys :D

As for GUI, what type of changes would you want me to make for the setup, I am open to ideas always :D 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Czar said:

I have been meaning to add a more efficient mode, it will be in the next version update for sure. As for reaction speed, which actions should I make it possible to alter? Mining new ore, walking etc?

Activated all trials gl guys :D

As for GUI, what type of changes would you want me to make for the setup, I am open to ideas always :D 

Efficiency:

• If the water isn't flowing, simply store the ore in the river until it moves again and then collect them all
  • Reaction speed for the overall script, I noticed it's a tad slow on a constant speed. Maybe add the option to randomize the reaction speed of walking, mining, ect. (Bot mode or Human mode?)

GUI:

• Option to buy Prospector gear with the stored nuggets and wear it(Progressive prospector gear mode?)
  • Option to not fix the flow of the water if the wheel is broken
  • Reaction speed modes as I have mentioned in the efficiency (Human, Bot, fast, medium, slow, passive, ect...)

Here's a small feedback for you Czar :)

• Like 1

Hey Czar,

It would be more efficient if the bot leave 1 hammer and 1 gem bag on inventory.

If the player has 26 free inventory Slots you can make 4 runs before banking the ores, like: 26+26+26+26 = 104 ores.

This way you seem to improve not only the xp rates but also the amounts of nuggets mined, you could try this out?

Thanks!

• Like 1