Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Was looking in the logger when I saw this, not sure if it's an issue or not since you're handling the exception, but I thought it couldn't hurt to tell you about it

[INFO][Bot #2][10/04 09:22:58 PM]: within bounds
[INFO][Bot #2][10/04 09:22:58 PM]: Mined all adjacent ore, cancel delays!
[INFO][Bot #2][10/04 09:23:07 PM]: Error avoided: java.lang.RuntimeException: Union object is null or owned by someone else
    at client.nat.stream.Stream.m22(Native Method)
    at client.VCE.getIdHash(Unknown Source)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.getUID(ig:257)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.InteractableObject.isGameObject(ig:27)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Objects.getAll(we:132)
    at b.a.a.aux.M(fj:2163)
    at b.a.a.NUL.A(fj:436)
    at b.a.a.aux.onLoop(fj:248)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ro:134)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
 - if possible, paste (in text!!) the error log on script thread!
[INFO][Bot #2][10/04 09:23:07 PM]: Mined all adjacent ore, cancel delays!
[INFO][Bot #2][10/04 09:23:08 PM]: Mined all adjacent ore, cancel delays!
[INFO][Bot #2][10/04 09:23:10 PM]: Mined all adjacent ore, cancel delays!

15 hours ago, Sosagang416 said:

May I have refund got me banned within 4 hours of using this is horrible I’d like a refund if not I’ll dispute your script is bad

This gets me mad sucha waste of money and time this isn’t perfect please refund to obeyxsavage@hotmail.com check your paypal

that isn't a good reason for a refund it is clearly stated, and the bans aren't the scripter's problem unless the script bugs out, you can't call the script "Bad" because of a ban if so then all the bots + scripts are bad and you will have to dispute them one by one. Don't bot on the accounts u care about.

Love the script, only bad thing is that it tries to repair the wheels every time. Even if they work. Please work on that. Also, make it only repair the first wheel. Doesnt affect shit to repair the second one. 

[EDIT]

Also the mouse movement while banking is really scuffed. Mouse moves all over the place. It does bank the ores correctly tho.

[EDIT 2]

Another also, the bot goes randomly up and down the stairs after banking ALOT. Was watching the bot a few times for a few mins. And it happened 5 times in 1 hour. Those 5 times is when i was watching it, which is suppose was a total of 15 mins. Wouldnt be bad if it did it like once every few hours. But it went up and down 3 times before it started mining.

Edited by lazyplayer123

There is something fundamentally wrong with this script. I first used it months ago and recieved a 2 day ban on an account I needed to get to 60 mining. Yesterday I made the mistake, even after reading the poor reviews recently posted here, to try it on my pure. I babysat the script, and used it for a grand total of 2 loads of ore before deciding it looked too bot like and the camera rotation was always level at the screen. Sure enough even from those 20ish minutes of using it, i receieved a 2 day ban. Really wish i would have kept it running so that the ban was atleast somewhat worth it, because all i got was a couple thousand xp. Use this script if youre okay with a 2 day ban, because in my experience it is guaranteed.