Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Hey Czar!,

It seems to be working ok, 60-85 mining so far :), However, there's somethings you still need to improve, i'll list those i can remmember :

- This Upper floor Rockfall - picture-, doesn't allow the bot going to that inner section of the floor by itself, as long as i observed, my char only moves deeper and ''randomizes'' it's spawns and behaviors when that rockfall is mined by another player or the npc dwarf; (otherwise my character remains right after the ladder spot);

- If you has 26 free inventory spaces e.g 1 hammer and 1 gem bag at your inv, you can store around 80 pay-dirt (That amount is for sure superior than if you had 27 inventories slot instead), and if you've unlocked the extra spaces, it could store around 180 or something i don't remmember. So, instead of depositing only 27 pay-dirt, you should add an option to store the maximum amount allowed at your account -just as upper floor and dragon pickaxe options-;

- Following the above, there should be also an option to collect and store all gems at gem bag and empty them as they get full (this option is very usefull since it allows more pay-dirt deposited at once  and is very usefull for ironmen to save some useless banking time after they unlocked the bag)

- There should be a more player-alike form of banking your inventory, instead of depositing single types of items such as ores, golden nuggets,and gems, you could simply hit the deposit all button.

( I use regular script mode not the mirrowed one ).

Hope you read my sugestions, any question feel free to contact me, sorry if i mispelled some words,

Great Job!, A.T

improvements.png

setup.png

Edited by Aegon
Client setup added for more info
  • Like 1

Tried this script for around 6h with breaks when i got trial and it worked very well, only "complaint" is that the bot sometimes just stands there until it logs out, but after logging in automaticly its back to its normal state, i dont know if this is because i checked "anti-pattern", if its some kind of mechanism :P. Other than that i really like the script.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, groene jerry said:

Yeah, they banned you while using the script?

I'm very interested in buying this, so feedback would be greatly apreciated.

My best guess is that he suicide botted and then blamed the script itself for his stupidity.
Every script will eventually get you banned, its up to you when it happens.

23 hours ago, groene jerry said:

Yeah, they banned you while using the script?

I'm very interested in buying this, so feedback would be greatly apreciated.

Yes, 100% this script ONLY. multiple occasions, not even worth trying anymore- if you use this you will be banned. This was an absolute waste of money- lol..

End of story.

Edit: and for those who have their doubts, well use it and find out. Don't expect to have a mining account you bot using this too say the least. Breaks aren't gonna save you. This is EASILY detected. 

Edited by almonds
  • Like 1

On 9/20/2017 at 7:55 AM, Czar said:

Payment is once forever ^^ :D 

As for bans, please don't forget to read the new guide to avoiding bans: 

Having 2 issues currently, keeps clicking on the deposit im currently mining every time it mines 1 ore... im guessing its because the character stops doing the mining animation, and the second is a pathing issue, sometimes it gets stuck behind rocks exc

Edit : Yep defenitly clicking on the deposit again because the character stops doing the mining animation after mining one ore.. hopefully this gets solved very soon. Wont be using till then because its very botlike.

Edited by rslights
  • Like 1