Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Hmm the script is currently working perfectly ohmy.png If using VIP client, make sure to restart and stay logged out while hooking the client, that's all I can think of right now ohmy.png

n74zAWO.gif

EDIT:

Glad the script is working, good luck and let me know if any bugs/suggestions :D

As for blast furnace script, it works even better, has grand exchange support and goldfarming support too ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

was going to ask for a trail of your powerminer but instead can i try this out? i decided i want to do mlm for 99 since i can make some gp on the nuggets

i bought your perfect fighter awile ago and used it to max my account so im hoping this script is just as good, i liked your post so let me know when i can try this script :)

• Like 1

its not even ur script i think its the osbot client itself because the screen keeps freezing and i cant even stop the script when it freezes it makes me cntrl+alt+delete and end task...is there anything i can do to fix this in your opinion

it keeps saying inventory does not contain hammer in the script logger, should i start script with a hammer in my invent?

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner