Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Added a quick preventive update just in case the script ever gets stuck, latest version is now v60, please note: the script paint wil say v60.0 when the latest update is live biggrin.png

Make sure to keep a hammer in inventory at all times to prevent the script getting stuck, that may be a factor ohmy.png Otherwise the script will just attempt to find the hammer crate to obtain a hammer

Edited by Czar

So I used the script last night and monitored it, it worked very well, my only concerns are:

Banking; it seems to bank just a little too fast when it's depositing ore, just seems a little inhuman.

Random break times; it will work for 1 min then log out for 1 min and repeat.

Overall i am very happy with the script! Thanks for the hard work @@Czar!

• Like 1

Well I tried to stay away from anti-ban and go for anti-pattern because it's more effective, but I will add some anti-ban options for peace of mind I guess, try not to use too many anti-ban options because the pro goldfarmers all say that antiban = ban and all the typical robotic actions such as checking xp every 5 mins = very bad, and probs leads to even faster bans than 2 hours.

Make sure to time and strategize botting, otherwise there will be easy bans sad.png

EDIT: as for mining in the northern entrance, I will add a few changes to the script to make walking system even better, but I still haven't noticed anything wrong :o

Edited by Czar

Its get stuck when I start it. It runs south once and then stands until logs out. Can't get anything out of this trial

Its get stuck when I start it. It runs south once and then stands until logs out. Can't get anything out of this trial

https://gyazo.com/0559620f3cbeb197c3b5e0586f385840 Here is picture to show how it just idles

Well I tried to stay away from anti-ban and go for anti-pattern because it's more effective, but I will add some anti-ban options for peace of mind I guess, try not to use too many anti-ban options because the pro goldfarmers all say that antiban = ban and all the typical robotic actions such as checking xp every 5 mins = very bad, and probs leads to even faster bans than 2 hours.

Your other scripts work great though! Having different delays between clicks, and moving the mouse to different spots is perfect... botted over 24h worth of your other scripts and have had no issues.

• Like 1