Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

Hey this is still happening it finally clicked on the bank here is the gif of what is going down.

https://gyazo.com/c849fffcf48ff05433aad96c23829401

UPDATE: im a retard. Idk why but was in a nonmember world.. gg

How long does it take for you to start the script?

haha I saw at the GIF ^^

Script updated to V0.31:

- Script will continue after retrieving prices if osbuddy exchange is down biggrin.png

Update will be live soon! biggrin.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

bought the script.... very good for the most part but sometimes it goes to the tanner in al kharid... tans the hides and then the mouse crusor for the bot goes onto the run and clicks it and just stays there with the crusor on only goes back to normal if i click the map to go to the bank messes up the ratio per hour ... can we get a fix for this please doesnt happen all the time a few times it does tho

khaleesi its happening alot more often now it just sits there longer then usual now. all proggies show 1780-1850 an hour and when it sits it goes down to 1400 an hour... losing alot of profit here... it jsut tans the hides and the mouse crsuor is just on run and its highlighted and it just stands there no movement.... really irritating now as i am losing profit per hour... i checked the logger doesnt show anything

bought the script.... very good for the most part but sometimes it goes to the tanner in al kharid... tans the hides and then the mouse crusor for the bot goes onto the run and clicks it and just stays there with the crusor on only goes back to normal if i click the map to go to the bank messes up the ratio per hour ... can we get a fix for this please doesnt happen all the time a few times it does tho

khaleesi its happening alot more often now it just sits there longer then usual now. all proggies show 1780-1850 an hour and when it sits it goes down to 1400 an hour... losing alot of profit here... it jsut tans the hides and the mouse crsuor is just on run and its highlighted and it just stands there no movement.... really irritating now as i am losing profit per hour... i checked the logger doesnt show anything

1) No need to make 2 posts in a row, You can simply edit the prev post ...

2) You posted the same issues twice.. why?

3) Use the bug report template at the first post (It would have been solved already if your provided me all the things I asked for there)

4) I'll take a look at it why it waits :)

I'll think about it biggrin.png

Is it so much better ?

It can have a substantial impact on profit per hour. I've also noticed the little bug where after it tans the hides, it will click the run icon and just sit there. Normally pumping about roughly 2,000 hides an hour before it happens. When the bug happens, I will hit 1,600 hides per hour. Awesome script regardless. Love all the options included.

It can have a substantial impact on profit per hour. I've also noticed the little bug where after it tans the hides, it will click the run icon and just sit there. Normally pumping about roughly 2,000 hides an hour before it happens. When the bug happens, I will hit 1,600 hides per hour. Awesome script regardless. Love all the options included.

Will take a look at it :)

Regular Client

Lumbridge Flax Spinner

No print screen, can get one if needed.

Takes a second to get situated, and after it does it opens the bank booth and moves the cursor down to the "Withdraw as" and hovers over item and just stays there fidgeting a little bit over and over.

Ya i'm sorry about this issue, is fixed in new client version (coming soon) OR in V0.32 of the script :)

Should be online soon!

Khaleesi

Working amazing now, only thing I'm noticing is that when it goes upstairs to bank, it one clicks in the bank to walk there, and when its nearby it clicks again, normally putting it outside the bank "walls" upstairs. just another little obvious thing I think would drop the ability to tell its a bot.

That's an annoying issue indeed, will take a look at this :)

• Maldesto changed the title to Khal AIO Crafter