Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

Khal I've noticed what may be an issue with the glassblowing crafting method. Keep in mind I am utilizing mirror mode. When using the glassblowing training method ( specifically unpowered orbs) the bot always ( roughly 60-70% of the time) clicks on the glassblowing pipe before banking. It starts this weird scenario of interacting with the bank teller in an effort to note the item instead of just opening the bank and grabbing 27 more molten glass. It then precedes to right click the to select the "open bank" option however in many cases the players that are standing on the same tile I am push that option to the very bottom. Ultimately it becomes wonky and can't access the bank at times. I've noticed it only occurs when the glassblowing pipe is in the invent slot 1 ( the first row of the inventory all the way to the left). Thank you a million for your mods, I have gotten thirteen 99's so far from your scripts and thirty-seven 80+ skills. 

6 hours ago, M3N said:

Khal I've noticed what may be an issue with the glassblowing crafting method. Keep in mind I am utilizing mirror mode. When using the glassblowing training method ( specifically unpowered orbs) the bot always ( roughly 60-70% of the time) clicks on the glassblowing pipe before banking. It starts this weird scenario of interacting with the bank teller in an effort to note the item instead of just opening the bank and grabbing 27 more molten glass. It then precedes to right click the to select the "open bank" option however in many cases the players that are standing on the same tile I am push that option to the very bottom. Ultimately it becomes wonky and can't access the bank at times. I've noticed it only occurs when the glassblowing pipe is in the invent slot 1 ( the first row of the inventory all the way to the left). Thank you a million for your mods, I have gotten thirteen 99's so far from your scripts and thirty-seven 80+ skills. 

6 hours ago, M3N said:

^^^

After more testing I found that it doesn't matter where the glassblowing pipe is in the inventory. It just occurs far less if it is at the bottom of the inventory, but in the end it still happens. Thanks

Thanks for letting me know, will check this out!

14 hours ago, M3N said:

@Khaleesi was the newest update intended to fix the issue of glassblowing pipe stated earlier in the chat?

Forgot about that, sorry!
Will take a look at it right now :)

Khal Crafter (All in One) updated to V1.90:
- Updated glass blowing method, will also use the keyboard
- Failsafe for selecting blowpipe when banking/crafting

Will be live soon!
Enjoy <3

Edited by Khaleesi

• 1 month later...