Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used this script a total of 2.5 hours making green d hide bodies.1 hour the day before yesterday (9/17) and 1.5 hours yesterday (9/18) a total of 2.5 hours and woke up to a 2 day.  The account wasn't botting anything else. First time botting my main in years so its 100% this script.  I achieved like 500k xp before the ban. I used the human like movements option for the anti ban. The anti ban (human like movements) has like 2-3 patterns maybe. - use at your own risk lol

4 hours ago, dmersim said:

I used this script a total of 2.5 hours making green d hide bodies.1 hour the day before yesterday (9/17) and 1.5 hours yesterday (9/18) a total of 2.5 hours and woke up to a 2 day.  The account wasn't botting anything else. First time botting my main in years so its 100% this script.  I achieved like 500k xp before the ban. I used the human like movements option for the anti ban. The anti ban (human like movements) has like 2-3 patterns maybe. - use at your own risk lol

Botting mains is probably one of the hardest things ... most people think playing legit actually helps for bansn rates.
Well here is a fact, it does the exact opposite. The change in hebaviour from years before which the saved suddenly changed a lot and that's easy to notice. :/

Really have to be carefull at the start, after a while it doesn't matter bcs the behaviour is normal for the acc :)

Edited by Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Picti3 said:

Is this script able to log in every hour to do a birdhouse run? Also, is it able to withdraw more logs and bank nests?

Also, anymore tips on botting on your main so you don't have a situation like the guy above? I have plenty of your other scripts and they work great.

Thanks

This script does not do birdhouse runs, probably not going to add that either.

Use mirror mode, take lots of breaks and if it's the first time botting take it very slow and change skills very often or play a ittle by hand once in a while.
Built it up a slowly until you can bot longer sessions :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...