Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

Im am trying to do gem cutting

Script will open bank, withdraw chisel and uncut gems, click on chisel and then get hung there

What info can I provide to help troubleshoot?

edit: it seems to be any action that requires you to use an item with another item. It gets hung after it clicks on the first item. I.e. chisel on gem, blowpipe on molten glass etc.

Thanks

Edited by Shryry

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Stealth injection.

- what mode running? Jewellery, crafting topaz amulet (u). 

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Script runs to the furnace and then clicks the silver bar, but then does nothing but stand still there. I hope this helps you to find a solution for it. :)

khalaiocrafter.JPG

32 minutes ago, Ifeelmoisty said:

Bug report Template:

- Mirror or regular client? Stealth injection.

- what mode running? Jewellery, crafting topaz amulet (u). 

- Printscreen with the Osbot console enabled and script paint when getting stuck.

Script runs to the furnace and then clicks the silver bar, but then does nothing but stand still there. I hope this helps you to find a solution for it. :)

khalaiocrafter.JPG

its the rs update it broke an osbot function

21 minutes ago, Sanders said:

@Khaleesi Any updates on those 2 crafting methdos I mentioned earlier? The script has been so far pretty great but adding those new shields and amethyst arrows would help out quite a bit if you can find the time to add them.

Ya didn't find any time yet :/
The arrows are for fletching right? not really something to do with crafting? :)

I can add the shields ;)

3 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya didn't find any time yet :/
The arrows are for fletching right? not really something to do with crafting? :)

I can add the shields ;)

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Amethyst

Nope, creating the bolt tips themselves are made through crafting and then you turn them into bolts and arrows with fletching =)

An interesting thing that could make this script a little better is adding the lunar spin flax spell, it is a very appealing spell since it gives some profit and gives crafting and magic xp. This is just a recommendation to take into mind since I have looked around and have not found a script to give this option of training. PS: this is an awesome and clean script :)

On 6/3/2018 at 7:28 PM, zachary z said:

An interesting thing that could make this script a little better is adding the lunar spin flax spell, it is a very appealing spell since it gives some profit and gives crafting and magic xp. This is just a recommendation to take into mind since I have looked around and have not found a script to give this option of training. PS: this is an awesome and clean script :)

Can be added! :)