Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

32 minutes ago, simo26246 said:

Hi @khalessi

There's an error with the script when crafting sapphire jewelery (and maybe other types) at edgeville (and maybe other locations).

withdraws everything fine, but when it deposits it, it clicks on one, then does deposit all. I'm pretty sure this got me temp banned. Otherwise, great script.

Uhm I'm not sure if I understand this correctly.
Can you maybe alloborate the issue some more?

11 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Uhm I'm not sure if I understand this correctly.
Can you maybe alloborate the issue some more?

Sure - sorry, it was 02:00 and I don't think my brain was working.

What happens is at edgeville furnace - set the script to craft sapphire jewellery (the error occurs on both rings and necklaces - haven't tried anything else). Hit start, it withdraws 13 gold bar, 13 sapphrire, then goes and crafts the necklaces.

The issue is when it returns to the bank: it goes to the bank, opens the bank window then, instead of right click, deposit all it does this:

clicks on the 1st ring in inventory (single click to deposit single item - there are now 12 rings in bag), then it right click deposits all.

What I would expect it to do is skip the first step - i.e. not single click and deposit one item before it deposits all. I would expect it to just deposit all items in the first instance.

It does this every inventory and is very noticeable.

Does that make more sense?

EDIT: Can confirm it's doing the same thing with opal and emerald jewellery.

Edited by simo26246
more info

4 hours ago, simo26246 said:

Sure - sorry, it was 02:00 and I don't think my brain was working.

What happens is at edgeville furnace - set the script to craft sapphire jewellery (the error occurs on both rings and necklaces - haven't tried anything else). Hit start, it withdraws 13 gold bar, 13 sapphrire, then goes and crafts the necklaces.

The issue is when it returns to the bank: it goes to the bank, opens the bank window then, instead of right click, deposit all it does this:

clicks on the 1st ring in inventory (single click to deposit single item - there are now 12 rings in bag), then it right click deposits all.

What I would expect it to do is skip the first step - i.e. not single click and deposit one item before it deposits all. I would expect it to just deposit all items in the first instance.

It does this every inventory and is very noticeable.

Does that make more sense?

EDIT: Can confirm it's doing the same thing with opal and emerald jewellery.

Yes thanks a lot!
I will check this out!

• 3 weeks later...