[Need Method for] Private moneymaking script

Eagle Scripts

Heya fellas,

I'm planning to build myself a gaming computer in the next couple of weeks, for this to happen I do ofcourse need some money to buy the components. I'm planning on gaining the money by botting. Also, my construction script is nearly ready, which means I need another script to make, to feed my script-addict biggrin.png

My question to you fellas is, do you know a UNKNOWN moneymaking method that's decent/good? Please add me on skype and tell me your method. I will make a private script for the method, which only me and the person who gave me the method will have acces to. I'm ofcourse not asking money for this. (saying this to clarify that what i'm requesting isn't against the rules).

So, what do you gain in this? --> You'll get a private script for the money making method which will also make you gain some extra money (:

Please contact me if you have any method(s).

My Skype --> PM me on here to know my skype name, don't want some random friend invites wink.png

Eagle Scripts,

I got one. Also made the script for it. Product is crashing however still good for 2m in 8 hours

nice (:

Plenty of time for that when you're not working doge.png

doge.png

Lol, after the way you act... why would anyone want to give you any type of idea. Use the brain that god gave you and the knowledge you know about runescape and make the script. 

Never meant to act like a dick. Sorry if I have unsure.png

Wow.. Douche.. GL getting ideas while acting like this..

Someone already said that, I didn't mean to be a dick. Just wanted to inform people that I'm not looking for a script, such as a climbing boots seller/buyer & potato picker.

Yes, because this is infact a very very known method. Thought it'd show other who had that method in mind not to send that method.