👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

Hey I don't really like complaining, but I just woke up to a dead account in DMM :/ I had it set to thieving Knights and eating Lobsters at 40hp (had 500+ in bank). Any idea how this could occur? Other than that I am really enjoying the script.

Any idea how the death may have occured? Npc or player? If you find out how the account died just let me know so I can try to avoid it, at the moment all I can think of is a pker since the eating system is programmed to eat very strictly

as for trials, good luck all, activated 24hr 

Any idea how the death may have occured? Npc or player? If you find out how the account died just let me know so I can try to avoid it, at the moment all I can think of is a pker since the eating system is programmed to eat very strictly

as for trials, good luck all, activated 24hr 

I lost 25% of all my unprotected stats, so I was PK'd. And for some odd reason the BOT actually managed to get himself back to Ardougne after he died. I would consider myself lucky for the fact that the BOT didn't die again when he was travelling to Ardougne. (From Lumbridge) I simply cannot find any reasonable explanation to this, other than that the BOT messed up and thought it to be a good idea to head outside of Ardougne, then he died and continued to travel back to Ardougne.

• Like 1

done good luck all smile.png

@snurey I added an update for the thiever, should be live any moment now. the bot will stop if the the account dies, it will also be more strict on eating food before doing any thieving action

I am afraid all of this is now irrelevant, because only after a period of 2 days, my account has now been permanently banned. 

Edited by Snurey

• Czar changed the title to 👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑