👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

hmm did you click ctrl + refresh the script list? should appear any moment now biggrin.png gl man wink.png

Thanks! It's there now! Wait so how much do I have to donate to get access to these softwares freely? (per month for example) And where can I check those prices? And if I were to donate, will there openly just be a download button or will all the scripts automaticly be added, thanks for the answers mate!

And those 24 hours, are those playtime or just 24 hours from when you allowed us to use the script? :D

Edited by Snurey
  • Like 1

Hmm I used to be able to give free scripts for signature advertising, but it stopped due to admins getting angry about auths sad.png but those scripts are a one-time premium fee, and depending on the script, you can make your money back within the first 24 hours, especially with the thieving script and seasonal dmm mode tongue.png Just check the czar thiever thread to see all kinds of profits being made tongue.png (i'm talking real $ and gp)

edit: the 24 hours is in real time so tomorrow , same exact time as now, the trial will de-activate

Edited by Czar

Hmm I used to be able to give free scripts for signature advertising, but it stopped due to admins getting angry about auths sad.png but those scripts are a one-time premium fee, and depending on the script, you can make your money back within the first 24 hours, especially with the thieving script and seasonal dmm mode tongue.png Just check the czar thiever thread to see all kinds of profits being made tongue.png (i'm talking real $ and gp)

edit: the 24 hours is in real time so tomorrow , same exact time as now, the trial will de-activate

Okay after I donated all your scripts will be added to my Script Selector list automatically? And I am currently using the bot on DMM yes :)

• Czar changed the title to 👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑