👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

Czar, on 13 Apr 2016 - 9:09 PM, said:snapback.png

Alright no worries, I have started rewriting the bot from scratch.

I also posted 2 quick updates, latest version should be 0.84 now. Just waiting on devs to register update, the latest one will automatically show up. I made it so the script will not stop if there was ever an error, instead it will handle the error and continue botting. (if there ever is an error).

In the meantime, if anybody wants to use any other premium script of mine for free (until this update appears), just pm me I will give a temporary auth. (Just in case anybody is missing valued botting hours XD)

Can you auth me for Perfect Warriors? :)

Hi, could you possibly hit me with another 24h trial for Perfect magic script, osrs had and update and the client was down for good time :l

so i realy didn't get a chance to try it out.

Ps. i have bought ur old perfect ankous and i think its outdated, could u hit me with a newer version?

Edited by perunaotus
  • Like 1

Hey Czar, I've bought your Perfect Experiments, Perfect Thiever, Perfect Crabs, and CzarRangeGuild. I would like to recieve your PerfectAgility script as part of the B2GO!! I've had your PerfectMagicAIO, but it keeps deactivating. If you could reactivate it as well that would be wonderful.

Thanks as always, ~ QwaZz

P.S. I'm bad at uploading pictures on here. 

Proof of purchases: http://imgur.com/eHt1s8G

• Like 1

Hey Czar, I've bought your Perfect Experiments, Perfect Thiever, Perfect Crabs, and CzarRangeGuild. I would like to recieve your PerfectAgility script as part of the B2GO!! I've had your PerfectMagicAIO, but it keeps deactivating. If you could reactivate it as well that would be wonderful.

Thanks as always, ~ QwaZz

P.S. I'm bad at uploading pictures on here. 

Proof of purchases: http://imgur.com/eHt1s8G

I'm not allowed to do script promotions anymore sad.png last time I did that the admins/devs were REALLY angry at me for it, I even explained that it's literally win-win for the user and for me, but they don't understand :/ The devs/admins basically set a limit on script auths so only 10 users per script too :/

Hi, could you possibly hit me with another 24h trial for Perfect magic script, osrs had and update and the client was down for good time :l

so i realy didn't get a chance to try it out.

Ps. i have bought ur old perfect ankous and i think its outdated, could u hit me with a newer version?

Done and done 

RangeGuild, please.

What are the chances of banishment ?

Hmm before starting the script, read the latest post in the range guild thread, I will edit this post when I find it; it's basically a quick guide on avoiding bans which is very useful

Bug report:

Whist theiving Ardy knights (pickpocket) if someone kills the NPC you are theiving, the script will log out and quit the script resulting in you having to manually restart the script each time this happens, can we get a fix please? I have to restart my bots every 20 minutes.

thanks for the bug report, I will post an update ASAP. I will assume you have not enabled 'Save npc' mode? Please confirm ! :D

• Czar changed the title to 👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑