Khal & Czar gonna make me a rich man

RServiceGeeks

i thought u were making 3000$ a day from selling vps's and proxies? what happened to that? im not a rocket scientist but im pretty sure 40$ in 1 day is less than 3000$ in one day

Was probably a month, month and a half ago I was talking to him in the chatbox comparing his VPS prices to virmach and I remember him saying something like his stuff was higher quality or he made more than them, something like that.

He then proceeded to show me a screen shot of what he said he was making per month and I'm almost 100% positive it was over $5000.

Edited by irwtonrs1

Was probably a month, month and a half ago I was talking to him in the chatbox comparing his VPS prices to virmach and I remember him saying something like his stuff was higher quality or he made more than them, something like that.

He then proceeded to show me a screen shot of what he said he was making per month and I'm almost 100% positive it was over $5000.

the other day he showed a screenshot of 2900$ balance on some sketchy website saying thats his profits from 24 hours.

inspect element master race leol