31 RC what runes should I be doing ?

RServiceGeeks

You need to stick to Fire runes all the way unless you decide to do lava instead but doing nature rune runs would be so slow for you.

Yes I know I'm thinking of getting some defense levels so I am able to go through the abyss but eh that would be fucking up a baws level 3 pure which I really do not want to do. 

Yes I know I'm thinking of getting some defense levels so I am able to go through the abyss but eh that would be fucking up a baws level 3 pure which I really do not want to do.

Don't mess it up buddy, I had a level 3 with herb Cape ext then decided to do the same it wasn't the best call, no cool achievement of looking awesome at level 3 with herb, farming or agility Cape.

And I have a few rune crafting bots going and unless you're a decent def level they absolutely kill you with hits.

• Like 1

Don't mess it up buddy, I had a level 3 with herb Cape ext then decided to do the same it wasn't the best call, no cool achievement of looking awesome at level 3 with herb, farming or agility Cape.

And I have a few rune crafting bots going and unless you're a decent def level they absolutely kill you with hits.

Yes no doubt gonna keep it a level 3 and just grind out the rough RC levels until I can x2 some runes at least.

Yes no doubt gonna keep it a level 3 and just grind out the rough RC levels until I can x2 some runes at least.

If you babysat the account while doing other things you could easily use Khal runecrafting bot, just talk a bit on it, I did and never had any proper problems with it.