Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

I highly recommend using breaks and mirror if applicable, but you can do fine with just a good botting strategy, check out this guide via ex-developer:

As for kandarin monastery, you need to have a valid dueling ring with at least 1 charge, otherwise it will not teleport, can you confirm this please? :D 

ok so im def seeing a bunch of problems with mining runite ore at the mining guild. when using runite ore option at mining guild expansion i choose to world hop with the default delay even tried another delay and it just basically sits there and never hops it will click on a rock if its available though. Also when i choose to manually choose the rocks i choose to world hop and add a delay but its basically not even using the delay lol so basically it will just log out over time. In my personal opinion ive been having problems with this script the whole time ive had it man and im not trying to say the script is bad ive got 85 mining with the script plus motherload mine script you provide but this script is def not completely running perfectly,

• Like 1

I will add another update for the world hop delay, should work better in the next version ^^ :D

As for trials, activated good luck ^^ :D Currently there is no way for discounts I used to do an epic deal back in the day buy 2 scripts get 3 for free, but it had to be stopped because I was using the trial system to give unlimited trials and it was against rules :s I will be speaking to the staff about developing a discount system but right now it is not supported on the store

Hey @Czar I've noticed the script isn't identifying if the rock has been mined and ends up with a bunch of the "There is currently no ore available in this rock." fairly consistently. 

I've noticed it with Coal, Mith, and Addy rocks between the expanded guild and west lumbridge in f2p. I've tried both list mode and screen mode and still noticed it. Running mirror mode. This instance below is set through list mode for coal at the expanded guild and you can see only 5 minutes in and there is 4 of those messages..

Is there a way to better avoid already mined rocks, and maybe even rocks that someone else is mining?

screenshot_10_07_2019-01_10_28.png

Edited by Slight Truth

Hey @Czar, whilst mining for pure essence, I've noticed that the bot clicks at the teleport portal from awkward positions (for instance when the portal is behind the giant rune essence block).

It seems very robotic and the script does not change direction of view to accomodate visibility of the teleport portal.

For the identifying rocks issue, it is all the client. Highly recommend lowering the reaction timer from 1000ms (way too slow) to around 50ms using the SHIFT + F3/F4 keys, otherwise the client will detect ore very later than normal. Secondly, 32 bit mode is no good, get 64 bit java and use mirror with it, you will have noticeable improvements. :D In any case, I will run some tests :D

As for mining essence, I have noticed sometimes the bot clicking the portal without it even being visible (view being covered by nearby essence block), I will see what I can do with the API, if there's a way to measure object visibility I will make sure the portal is always visible, and will also be looking at alternatives such as perhaps making the bot walk to portal first then exiting? But then it will be less efficient? I will run some tests for sure, and I am open to more ideas :D If the visibility thing can't be done I will think of a nice humanlike way to exit the portal. Will be finishing the update as fast as I can :D

19 hours ago, Czar said:

As for mining essence, I have noticed sometimes the bot clicking the portal without it even being visible (view being covered by nearby essence block), I will see what I can do with the API, if there's a way to measure object visibility I will make sure the portal is always visible, and will also be looking at alternatives such as perhaps making the bot walk to portal first then exiting? But then it will be less efficient? I will run some tests for sure, and I am open to more ideas :D If the visibility thing can't be done I will think of a nice humanlike way to exit the portal. Will be finishing the update as fast as I can :D

Hey @Czar,

Thanks for looking into it bud. With regards to changes, may I suggest the following

-- 1.1. Bot starts mining rune essence

-- 1.2. As mining is occuring, the bot changes the viewing angle to have the portal in its visual range.

-- 2.0 Bot clicks on the visible portal to exit.

This may be easier and more efficient than measuring object visibility or walking to portal before exit?

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO