Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Dwarven mine is working, is there still a problem on your client? PM the console error and I will help fix, I tested it for 3 hours on coal, I didn't choose mithril though, so make sure to include which GUI options you selected. I used list mode, coal, dwarven mine and just clicked run

I'm mining iron in dwarven mine (three rocks close to mining guild entrance). Unfortunately when I select iron in list mode dwarven doesn't appear as a location option, so I've been using screen mode to select the rocks. However, when I use screen mode the yellow boxes are all that show on the screen, no xp information or any other paint. I figure it's like this because this particular area isn't supported. Additionally, I cannot bank from here as the bot goes in and out of the gate to the mining guild when the inventory is full.

In summary, I'm using screen mode to select the three iron rocks and drop mode, but no paint is displaying aside from the yellow boxes surrounding the rocks.

Edited by crashed_wave
  • Like 1

Alright, I will add dwarven mine to the list, and it will be back to normal in the next update biggrin.png It will bank in falador correct using the stairs north correct? biggrin.png

As for if somebody takes the ore, yes I can easily add that, thanks for suggestion biggrin.png

EDIT :

Fixed, 

6ceb52f8c307befd74746bfa24ae9eeb.png

This fix also applies to gem rocks, enjoy :D Next update will be the feature to find another rock if somebody takes your ore. Update will be live within a few hours, in version 0.22

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO