Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Found a new bug. Using bank mode and screen-selecting iron rocks in dwarven mine, bot will open gate to mining guild (to return to falador to bank), but turns around and keeps looping in and out of the gate. For now I'll settle with drop mode, but I would like to bank my ores! Below is a screenshot of the location. Thanks again, czar.

1eo21v.jpg

• Like 1

I see that you touched up the mining guild, it no longer gets stuck on its way back from the bank. I feel like the bot clicks on the ore too much though. Like when it clicks a rock from far, it will keep clicking it until it starts mining it which causes it to sometimes misclick off the rock.

Also when mining coal in the mining guild is it possible to make it so the bot mines rocks away from others? I see other bots in there and we all go after the same rock even though there are so many other ones.

Thanks for the update though, it works alot better than before 

• Like 1

Granite mining is featuring a nice update today. There have been plans for adding banking to granite mining for a while now, but now it is possible thanks to the recent updates to the walking and banking code. So, expect the next update to support granite banking. If you do plan on granite banking, make sure you have waterskins, shantay pass and at least 1,000 gp in your bank. 

The script will stop if you don't have coins in your bank for the carpet rides to the granite area. As for the waterskin and shantay pass, the bot will handle it ;)

Just thought I'd let you know that I was mining iron in Rimmington, was banking at Port Sarim and the script accidentally got on the boat and got stuck for a couple minutes (had to manually get off). Minor bug that should be a crazy easy fix for you biggrin.png

Also if it standing between two rocks... when it mines the second one it will start walking away then when the next one respawns it will go back to it (assuming that would be because it would become the closest rock). But I just felt that seemed a little unhuman-like, maybe im just over thinking it lol.

Edited by mrzoro35
  • Like 1

Will fix the port sarim area ASAP biggrin.png

As for the two rocks, which area was that and did you select list or screen mode?

@Crashed restart the script and it will appear biggrin.png let me know if it doesn't appear and show the console log so I can help fix smile.png

Same place, Rimmington mining iron (southern part by the gold rocks mostly). And I selected list mode! Thank you for being aweomse :D

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO