Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Sometimes when mining in southeast varrock and the bot banks. It clicks the stair case by accident and goes up the stairs and gets stuck. Can you either make sure it never clicks the stairs, or add it to the script so if it does click the stairs it will click them again to go down. This is in the east varrock bank

• Like 1

Ok im buying this script, can you just make sure that it doesnt click the stairs in the bank at varrock east because it went up the stairs like 10 times during the trial

Funny you say this, I just returned to this thread to point out the same thing. Mining iron at varrock east mine, screen-selecting rocks and bot frequently climbs to second floor at the bank. Thanks czar.

• Like 1

hey czar, i started mining coal in the mining guild and i noticed that the script likes to change rocks in the middle of mining because it clicks one rock, and when the character reaches that rock, the script clicks another rock. 

Also it got stuck 2 times walking back to the mining guild from the bank at that little circle area near the bank and mining guild.

And sometimes when the character starts to mine, the script clicks the rock he is already mining 2 more times and sometimes it clicks off the rock which stops the character from mining but the script still thinks it is.

ok i found out where it gets stuck and why. When walking back to the mining guild, the script tries to click a point on the map but instead clicks the compass making the camera turn north. At this point the script just sits there.

http://postimg.org/image/yxvyu9fuz/

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO