Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

When using the mode "pick from screen" it clicks on the rock when its not available. Example it mines the ore from the rock, when it mined it it click on the rock again even if its not available. This looks like a bot. It doesent always happen but 6/10 times it does. Please fix. This error doesent occur while using pick from list.

• Like 1

@czar Hi recently purchased the script and it works nicely but seems to have a problem when mining at dwarven mines, after a while it goes all the way to the entrance of the dwarven mines (close to barb village entrance), not sure if this is intended or bug. Thanks

edit; turns out it was my mistake used dwarven mine instead of mining guild, nice script (:

edit 2; so now the bot was working fine for a while in mining guild, and then decided to make its way to al kharid mines 

Edited by purerd2k

I got my trial for this script and I tried 4 different places for coal and couldn't get any of them to work. Perhaps it was my setup or a recent update, I pretty much couldn't get a single portion of the script to work properly though. A huge amount of lag too -- I assume from the unnecessary visuals on the screen.

I can confirm the mining guild definitely runs to Al-Kharid and farms from there.

10/10

Czar great job improving this script man, was iffy a few weeks ago but it's working flawlessly now for me. Suiciding a f2p miner on a flagged IP, over or under 30 mining before banhammer? I'm going to say over! Anyways keep up the great work!!! -The man behind the towel!

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO