Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

fally west , bank mode , mining iron, with anti-pattern on (mirrior of course) is fucked up..... after full invy it clicks way north then way south and vise versa all the way back to the wall (making a hugggeee zig zag) then keeps trying to click on the other side with jumping the wall first so it just sits against the wall....

just tried varrock west......... also a mess -.- .... it mines 1 ore then clicks far off on the mini map , runs like 4 seconds away, comes back mines ONE ore.... and repeats....takes forever for 1 invy and obvious botting is obvious....... im done, not gonna try another spot ill wait till this is fixed... hopefully....

fally west , bank mode , mining iron, with anti-pattern on (mirrior of course) is fucked up..... after full invy it clicks way north then way south and vise versa all the way back to the wall (making a hugggeee zig zag) then keeps trying to click on the other side with jumping the wall first so it just sits against the wall....

just tried varrock west......... also a mess -.- .... it mines 1 ore then clicks far off on the mini map , runs like 4 seconds away, comes back mines ONE ore.... and repeats....takes forever for 1 invy and obvious botting is obvious....... im done, not gonna try another spot ill wait till this is fixed... hopefully...

It's a new script man there's gonna be errors, It's working pretty well for me with stealth injection atm, I'm not sure if it's just a mirror issue or what but he'll probably extend your trial once it gets resolved. When you're mining do you have it on the select from list or select from screen? The select from screen has been working rather well I haven't tried the list I'll let you know if I encounter the same issues on stealth and get back to you rubber

It's a new script man there's gonna be errors, It's working pretty well for me with stealth injection atm, I'm not sure if it's just a mirror issue or what but he'll probably extend your trial once it gets resolved. When you're mining do you have it on the select from list or select from screen? The select from screen has been working rather well I haven't tried the list I'll let you know if I encounter the same issues on stealth and get back to you rubber

its been out for close to 2 months now.... and he has plenty of experience with miners, being his motherload is on fking point.... and I know he will fix them, just letting him know what to fix...... and im using select from list, and I wouldnt ever use inject mode....ever....

Version 0.11

- Fixed falador west mine

- Fixed varrock west mine

- Clay is no longer treated as Blurite ore

update will be live within a few hours wink.png don't worry guys, bugs/errors aren't permanent, you do realize i'm one of the most dedicated scripters here? bugs do happen, and that's why I'm here to fix them

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Version 0.11

- Fixed falador west mine

- Fixed varrock west mine

- Clay is no longer treated as Blurite ore

update will be live within a few hours wink.png don't worry guys, bugs/errors aren't permanent, you do realize i'm one of the most dedicated scripters here? bugs do happen, and that's why I'm here to fix them

henze ive mentioned you being one my favorite scripters here period ;)

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO