Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

I would say no more than 12 hours/day without mirror mode,and 24/7 with mirror mode tongue.png

As for varrock west bank, fixed (added a delay), but until my update is visible, try changing up the mining style or mine something that spawns fast

perfect miner not on my scripts list

i stopped at 70 mining and to be honest there is no script better than yours and even near to it

• Like 1

I don't see how people are leaving positive feedback on this script. Almost every location I've tried power mining, it simply clicks the ore with none that I had just mined.

already fixed, stop complaining, you already spammed my messages now you post here too

Version 0.08

- No longer clicks on ore you already mined

update will be live within a few hours ;)

already fixed, stop complaining, you already spammed my messages now you post here too

Version 0.08

- No longer clicks on ore you already mined

update will be live within a few hours wink.png

Would you rather me post every bug I find on this thread? I'm not spamming, I replied to your messages and stated problems with the script. Just because this script isn't performing how it should, doesn't give you the right to belittle me.

• Like 1

Apologies, didn't mean to belittle you sad.png Anyway, no worries, script now includes that update + an improvement to dropping which uses the same system as my fisher's dropping system (anti-pattern dropping)

Hey Czar, do you know if iron mining's banking should be fixed yet? Not sure if i should test it now or wait until the staff uploads the update

It should be fixed, staff last uploaded the update a few hours ago

The banking for Iron at Remmington is perfect, however I am having an issue where the bot goes to mine 2 veins of iron, then runs away and comes back.

http://gyazo.com/b9c35cb6f0532d3c2285c1f04d4b38b5

The select from screen is working better (still banks flawlessly) but it often tries to mine veins that are already picked over:

http://gyazo.com/fc6da6f564e3c5c0eaa98d27b3713577

And sometimes it will stop in the middle of mining a vein / switch to another and mine it after it is cleaned. It will bank using the 2 veins in the pic above but won't bank using the selected rocks in the gif below.

[ERROR][bot #2][07/14 11:41:13 PM]: Error in script executor!

java.lang.NullPointerException

at perfect.api.script.a.pRn.b(hd:169)

at NuL.I(lo:322)

at Nul.onLoop(lo:169)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(zo:164)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

http://gyazo.com/c0d90797c3027b4f897544d74bd46fc1

(not trying to spam you with issues haha, I realize this is a new script, just trying to point out some bugs tongue.png)

Edited by towelman

@Czar

I would like to confirm that mining Iron Ores at Rimmington, dropping with anti-ban pattern is working great. It hasn't been clicking empty stones anymore, and it's bloody fast now. Getting an average of 28,1k exp an hour with 58 mining and Rune Pickaxe.

http://gyazo.com/21e7c17af979950dde3016dc28a71f46

Edited by HesselBro
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO