Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

I might be just missing something here but is there a way i can chose say when mining Runite Ore once all ore is depleted world hop? Or even better to specific worlds like in my case ttl lvl worlds? Trahaearn Mine i seen was mentioned and recently added does this include the deposit box inside the mine? Thankyou 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Prolax said:

Hey Czar, Can I have an extended trial? Would love to test all the features in the script.

Done activated trial enjoy :D

6 hours ago, Afk Dad said:

I might be just missing something here but is there a way i can chose say when mining Runite Ore once all ore is depleted world hop? Or even better to specific worlds like in my case ttl lvl worlds? Trahaearn Mine i seen was mentioned and recently added does this include the deposit box inside the mine? Thankyou 

Yessir there is world hop option but there is no tracking time for runite ore, I am working on adding a feature like this currently leveling up a new account to 85 mining to test this. I can give you a free 24 hr trial if you like.

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Yessir there is world hop option but there is no tracking time for runite ore, I am working on adding a feature like this currently leveling up a new account to 85 mining to test this. I can give you a free 24 hr trial if you like.

I already have most of if not all your scripts i was just curious. i appreciate it look forward to see the depletion world hop feature. Thanks

Edited by Afk Dad
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Czar said:

Not sure why, but can't see the script in my script overview?

• Like 1

Hey there glad to hear you like it I got a lot of new features coming to the fighter <3 Ty for the support it means alot ^^ and for mining it doesn't have motherlode included it's a separate script, I recommend doing motherlode to 92 and then switching to mining amethyst here, it's a profitable and super reliable moneymaker with prices almost never crashing.

• Heart 1

On 11/20/2023 at 11:43 PM, Czar said:

Done re-activated, lmk if it shows up in client 🙏 

Thanks!

The script works great! I tested at the following location:

• Al-Kharid mine -> powermining 3-spot iron ore
  • Mining Guild -> mining admantite ores with banking and world hopping
  • Rune rocks -> mining runite ores with world hopping

Some smalls suggestions / new features:

• When mining at rune rocks
    • Be able to withdraw some food at bank, red spiders can hit you (especially lower levels)
    • Be able to switch world instantly when a pker appears -> got killed 2 times at rune rocks :)

Proggy powermining 3-spot iron ore:

image.png.9337dffe29b3cb84cd1cfa25baf0868b.png

Edited by Prolax
  • Heart 1