Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Sure I can add that, good idea :D 

Also guys finally added Ancient Essence mining to the bot, I promised this few weeks back, lmk how it goes <3 

New Update (v186.0)

- Added Ancient essence mining in Ghorrock Cave

update will automatically go live within 24 hrs enjoy :D 

Next update will be a new and improved system for runite mining + time tracker, new plugins, new combined ore like (coal + mith + addy + rune), and more hopping options :) 

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Czar, loving the script so far, thank you! I was wondering if there currently is already, or if there could be added an option to hop worlds again if the bot hops into a world with someone already around the rocks it is set to mine. Feels like I am drawing attention to myself hopping into players worlds and basically crashing them.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, chyeaa said:

Hey Czar, hate to ask, but I never got to try my trial, unfortunately. May I get a shot at it? Looking to mine amethyst because I am 99 mining, and want to see if this bad boy is the way to go, thank you!!

Hey mate, no problem I have activated another trial, glgl 🙏 

20 hours ago, blasen420 said:

Hello, is there anyway to try it out? :)

Yessir, welcome :) Done added trial enjoy!

3 hours ago, Cleezy said:

Hello Czar, loving the script so far, thank you! I was wondering if there currently is already, or if there could be added an option to hop worlds again if the bot hops into a world with someone already around the rocks it is set to mine. Feels like I am drawing attention to myself hopping into players worlds and basically crashing them.

Hey there :D Good idea, I'll add a way to hop if someone is mining next to you, and a way to hop if someone is standing on your tile too, how's that? :D I am always listening to ideas, lmk if you got any ideas <3 

• Heart 2

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO