Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

There is no karamja glove support, but yes it is possible to mine in the shilo underground area and even supports the deposit bank box :D 

Trials added glgl :D 

Also yes this bot does support sandstone grinder with either humidify or bandit store un-noting, lmk if you need any help setting up

Hi @Czarjust curious about the upper level mining. When I choose a certain part of the map to mine(basically left and right when walking up the ladder). Why does it mine the rockfall and just walk away. It keeps doing that and it looks suspicious imo 

Also does this on random spots to mine, mines the rockfall, doesnt go past it and goes to another section of the mlm upper level.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, paNicM said:

Hi @Czarjust curious about the upper level mining. When I choose a certain part of the map to mine(basically left and right when walking up the ladder). Why does it mine the rockfall and just walk away. It keeps doing that and it looks suspicious imo 

Also does this on random spots to mine, mines the rockfall, doesnt go past it and goes to another section of the mlm upper level.

Hey there, no problem my friend :D I assume you talking about motherlode mine? I have seen this before xD the solution is to select: Choose from map -> select green area (from image below), and select [Only mine in chosen sectors] this will resolve everything, and it's how I get my 92s (to prepare for amethysts to 99) 

B646FmE.png

DISCLAIMER: For anyone reading, this bot is an AIO Mining bot it does not have motherlode mine support!!

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Yes sure I'll add trahaern mine clay rocks, ty for the request <3 

And yeah gem bag is supported, so is daeyalt mining, and volcanic ash <3 Gl guys enjoy :D Added trials for all of you lmk if it doesn't show up in client

Hey mate, it's not popping up for me in the client! Just thought I'd let you know :)

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO