Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Guys just a quick note, RS added a new update today which broke every mining bot, I will be submitting an update ASAP :)

EDIT:

Done, submitted update v182.0 this version is updated to support the new rocks, update will automatically go live within <24 hrs, gl guys <3 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 2

Awesome congrats on pet it's nice <3 I think my main is missing that pet rip :feels: 

All trials added gl guys enjoy, be sure to show some screenshot results :) 

@Squat Good idea, I hadn't thought about cactus cutting for refilling, atm we only have humidify (lunar) OR we can have noted waterskins to un-note at the nearby bandit shop, not sure which is the best method but I am open to suggestions <3 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2023 at 12:45 PM, WH0A said:

Does this bot supprt runite ore? 

WIldy, what happens when the bot got pked at runite ore?

Runite ore at Fossil island does the bot have a timer when to hop back to a world when the rock is spawning?

I made a new update for runite ore and world hop, it now works quicker. I will add a way to mine addy/coal/rune in mining guild, and I will add a way to track how many seconds left until the next runite ore appears in every single world :D 

18 hours ago, egolifting said:

hey man is there anyway to make the bot mine iron at an atleast semi fast way. without spam click its 30-32k and with spam click its 38k, spam click also does rly weird stuff.

Hey mate welcome I'll make some edits if you like. It's not good to combine too many options, I recommend only spam-click/competitive mining and nothing else. I would turn off pre-hover next rock with this option, also lmk if you're using stealth or mirror I'll help <3 

EDIT:

Also just got this amazing result on my noob account with 99 mining :doge: Made like 12m on this acc in just 33 hours, not bad for passive income xd

WjvQMZs.png

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO