Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Done added all trials enjoy <3 

Yes sure, I'll add skillcape boost, it'll be automatically activated if the bot detects mining skillcape worn <3 I recently got another 99 so I'm glad I had a mining skillcape nearby for testing this feature :doge:  Ty for the suggestion!

@CB Ice Sure thing, I may add a slider or something for speed, I'm torn between 2 sides, some people want fast, others want slow :feels:  I will take a look at the individual clicks though, update coming up <3  Ty for suggestions!

Ancient essence mining not yet, I still need to unlock these first, I'll try get it done ASAP.

I tried it on the 4 Iron Rocks in F2P in Mining Guild. I wish there was a feature to keep the character within 2 tiles. I set him to stay in 1 tile otherwise it does not return me to the right spot to start mining after banking. Without selecting the tile to return to it will take me to the middle of the guild then turn around and come back to the Iron rocks. But that way I can only mine 2 rocks and cannot move 1 tile away to have access to 2 other rocks, it returns me to the single tile before I can mine the other two rocks. I really like the feature to mine rocks in order but with the stay on Tile feature active I cannot leave that tile to mine any other rocks outside the tile range which is not ideal for the 4 Iron rocks in Mining guild.

Really good script though I like all the options and features to customize it. Thanks for making it and for the trial.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO