Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

On 12/1/2022 at 1:21 AM, mrisperfect210 said:

Hey Czar, I'm noticing that the script has a issue on world hopping and selecting speedrun worlds when you select f2p, I was wondering if you could look into it for me. Thanks Czar, loving the script, has taken me 80 from 1 so far 👍

In specific, it seems to be selecting world 502 over and over for some reason

I noticed that, because it's world switching, when it comes to the breaks i added, it doesn't click the X to go back to the log in. So then it keeps clicking the big X at the top and doesn't break

First of all ty for the support it means a lot seriously <3

As for hopping, ty for letting me know. I'll override it so it avoids those worlds. Looks like the main osbot API hasn't got speedrun worlds blacklisted rip :feels: 

10 hours ago, Royo said:

Could I have a trial? :)

Done added, gl sir! :D 

• Like 1

I just bought the script and want to bank some iron ore, where is the best place and what are the best settings?

I started it in the mining guild, selected the 3 iron ores closest to the bank, but on the way back from the bank it stands on the opposite side of the 3-ore tile (thus only using 2 ores), which is a dead giveaway I'm botting. Did the same thing when I tried with the preset mining guild (expansion). Would it be possible to choose a tile from which we want to mine? So it mines -> walk to bank -> bank -> walk to selected tile -> mine selected ores -> walk to bank..

Edit; Just ran it a bit more, the pathing is awful, on the way back from back it goes 10-15 tiles too far then slowly comes back.
Edit2: 30 seconds after my post, bot is running back and forth the ores and bank, click franticaly, even activated my quick prayers...

Edited by davyyy
  • Like 1

On 12/8/2022 at 3:04 AM, schiphzoa said:

does this support coal bag when mining coal, or the gem bag at gem rocks?

Right now there is no coal bag support but I will add that in the next version <3 Ty for suggestion!

14 hours ago, davyyy said:

I just bought the script and want to bank some iron ore, where is the best place and what are the best settings?

I started it in the mining guild, selected the 3 iron ores closest to the bank, but on the way back from the bank it stands on the opposite side of the 3-ore tile (thus only using 2 ores), which is a dead giveaway I'm botting. Did the same thing when I tried with the preset mining guild (expansion). Would it be possible to choose a tile from which we want to mine? So it mines -> walk to bank -> bank -> walk to selected tile -> mine selected ores -> walk to bank..

Edit; Just ran it a bit more, the pathing is awful, on the way back from back it goes 10-15 tiles too far then slowly comes back.
Edit2: 30 seconds after my post, bot is running back and forth the ores and bank, click franticaly, even activated my quick prayers...

First of all welcome, and sorry to hear you're having problems. I will help you get the bot running better :D

Be careful could be setting it up wrong, try this setup:

tWfanJM.png

SLMtV5b.png

I assume you used a few settings that are not compatible with eachother (maybe spam click mining + pre-hover next rock together?), but either way try my setup above you should see better results, the bot will work smoothly :D

And yes there is a way to select a custom tile to stand on, you must be standing on the tile you wish to use, and then hit the F7 hotkey to register the tile, it should light up green like so:

j6MBnPI.gif

Notice how my selected ores are green, and so is my player's tile, this is how everyone's getting the good results :doge: 

The bot should be working without any problems. Either way, if you have teamviewer or discord I can help you better :D 

Also guys I have noticed that FSW (Fresh start worlds) mining has been super profitable lately, I urge you all to give it a try, coal seems to be more profitable than the main game too, and most people are making $ on fsw and exchange the gp to main rs at a really good rate :doge: 

And a big shoutout to furyshark for this epic proggy on the official discord, added to main thread <3 

image.png

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

Right now there is no coal bag support but I will add that in the next version <3 Ty for suggestion!

First of all welcome, and sorry to hear you're having problems. I will help you get the bot running better :D

Be careful could be setting it up wrong, try this setup:

tWfanJM.png

SLMtV5b.png

I assume you used a few settings that are not compatible with eachother (maybe spam click mining + pre-hover next rock together?), but either way try my setup above you should see better results, the bot will work smoothly :D

And yes there is a way to select a custom tile to stand on, you must be standing on the tile you wish to use, and then hit the F7 hotkey to register the tile, it should light up green like so:

j6MBnPI.gif

Notice how my selected ores are green, and so is my player's tile, this is how everyone's getting the good results :doge: 

The bot should be working without any problems. Either way, if you have teamviewer or discord I can help you better :D 

Also guys I have noticed that FSW (Fresh start worlds) mining has been super profitable lately, I urge you all to give it a try, coal seems to be more profitable than the main game too, and most people are making $ on fsw and exchange the gp to main rs at a really good rate :doge: 

And a big shoutout to furyshark for this epic proggy on the official discord, added to main thread <3 

image.png

Wonderful, thank you for taking the time to thoroughly explain me how to setup the bot properly with screenshots and all, I really appreciate the support. I will give it a try later! Cheers :)

note: I did use spam-click and pre-hover together 😉

• Heart 1

Nope that's completely normal xD I would make a few more bots and do some moneymaking on the side :doge: Atm that's what I'm doing for my main acc, I got a few noob accs that do runecrafting/blast furnace/fishing and they supply my main with $ to train expensive skills like herblore and crafting etc :feels: 

I've got 1 level to go here at motherlode mine, then I'm switching to mining bot and doing amethysts I hear it's really good profit these days:

lKG2FUi.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO