Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

On 9/13/2022 at 4:09 PM, Czar said:

Ah there may be a hidden bank/deposit box somewhere I am assuming? I will take a look, right now it only has the shilo village bank. I hope there's no reqs needed to access :feels:

EDIT: I found this option but I don't think I extensively tested so please be careful:

bnodkbt.png

Once I get all the achievement diaries I'll be able to fully test this feature, I believe it's an experimental feature which I only coded off looking at youtube etc.

It's located just next to the ladder and access to the mine requires completion of the hard Karamja diaries.

https://puu.sh/Jlewy/3bc21d8edd.png

• Like 1

@Proofi Need to select list mode, then set the method to sandstone grinding either humidify or un-noting at bandit camp, then the bot will do the rest. To choose own rocks with list mode you'll get a new menu asking you to select custom tile and rocks, kind of misleading but that's the only way I found so far, I'll make it easier to setup in next version <3 

Also welcome back btw :D

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

Hi @Czar, I love your scripts, I own nearly all of them. I was wondering if you will be adding support for Priff mine, there is a deposit box down there at the South East corner and it's super close to triple iron with good source of crystal shards as well. Would really appreciate it if you could include that in the bank list. 

Edited by a3476344610
  • Heart 1

Most people have 20 waterskins for longer trips, unless there's a new method atm, I haven't checked youtube for new guides yet but I believe this is still the best way, along with humidify. If humidify not available then you gotta use the bandit un-noting feature that we have ^^ :D

Priff I will add this today, update coming up :)

Added trials enjoy guys glgl 🙏 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO