Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

13 hours ago, Czar said:

I have seen this happen to other bots I can't remember why, I think it's related to Mouse text zoom on windows it should be on 100% not 125%, I'll keep digging for the guide and post it here in case anyone else has that issue.

No worries, pretty easy to work around just have to maximize than minimize window or click different tab just a lil annoying. But nws great script!

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, mrodgers11 said:

@Czar  What are the best settings to get maximum EXP? Also what and where do you recommend to mine? I'm currently a LVL 53. So should i be mining a different ore to get better EXP?

53 you'll want to do iron until 92 then amethysts to 99. I recommend mining in fossil island or near kourend castle.

EDIT: Exp is actually super quick with iron so you'll be 92 in a short amount of time

Edited by Czar

On 8/8/2022 at 8:37 PM, holarulero said:

Could I please have a 24hour trial? I liked the thread.
Also: is a f2p account more likely to get banned compared to p2p?

Done activated gl sir, be sure to use New Mouse for best results while using stealth.

P2p is better because if you get banned, it's a temporary 2 day ban. But if you get banned as f2p, it's straight perm ban.

My best advice is to farm gp with stealth on throwaway alts and then invest in mirror mode for the real botting to begin :doge: 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO