Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

I bought the script, I couldn't wait for a trial lol. What are good settings? I want to be able to let it run for a while but I do not know anything about botting. What breaks do you recomend? What settings for your script has gotten the best results from 0-99? Sorry for all the questions. I have questions about your wood cutting script I bought yesterday, I got it and it runs great but dont know anything lol.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dzp89 said:

noice. could i try it out for a bit first?

Done gl sir :doge: 

7 hours ago, OfferMan said:

I bought the script, I couldn't wait for a trial lol. What are good settings? I want to be able to let it run for a while but I do not know anything about botting. What breaks do you recomend? What settings for your script has gotten the best results from 0-99? Sorry for all the questions. I have questions about your wood cutting script I bought yesterday, I got it and it runs great but dont know anything lol.

Welcome, and first of all good timing, devs just released an update regarding client detection which means it's safer to bot nowadays. I recommend taking multiple breaks per hour, I personally do short runs (can't reveal exact numbers publicly) but you will want to avoid staying logged in for more than an hour, and once you farm some GP I definitely recommend converting gp to VIP for that mirror mode client, best way to bot in 2022.

For training I recommend mining iron near Kourend castle, nobody goes there I did a lot of 15-70 stats over there, and another one is near bird house runs in fossil island. Once you get 92 you'll unlock amethysts that's how I got a couple 99s with decent profits too, I'll try find the screenshots and add them to main thread to prove it's definitely possible :doge: 

• Heart 1

Hello! I was running the script with the hover over next rock option on, but it seems to be hovering over player while mining. I haven't used this script in a while, been running hard on your motherload mine script, but I remember it working well and can't wait to use it again 😀

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO