Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

1 hour ago, LacielPvE said:

Issues I have noticed with the script...

1: I have no clue what the location "mining guild (expa..." for iron ore is.  The bot runs to the eastern portion of the member's side and afks by the runite rocks.

2: When selecting a custom standing tile, the bot will spam click to return to that location after banking.  The clicking is very quick and bot like.

I'll take a look at this. I highly highly recommend choosing rocks from screen. The list mode is more of a guideline, should be much better for point 1. Originally that is supposed to say [Mining guild (expanded)] and it should be going south to the members side of the mining guild, so I'll make changes to the coordinates there today.

As for custom standing tile, I'll take a look at this one too today, will add some delays and more natural walking for it.

As for trials - activated enjoy, another release is underway.

There's two methods, either un-noting at the bandit store, or using the lunar spellbook's Humidify spell. For un-noting you need noted waterskins, and for humidify you need the runes in inventory and lunar spellbook set. So choose list mode -> sandstone -> choose method. Then in-game you'll be asked to choose the rocks (ignore the list mode thingy, that's just there to tell the bot which method you'll be doing) and then walk to the rocks, click F1 keyboard, then click the rocks with mouse and it should start mining.

Why does the bot mine sandstone although I have selected granite? I want it to powermine (mine 1 drop 1) granite but it is so slow that it is not even worth to powermine.

The bot succesfully mines one rock -> waits until its mineable again -> as soon as the rock is mineable again it switches to the next rock.
I would have preffered mining the other rock while the first one is regenerating.

Edited by 99amo99
  • Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 4:38 PM, 99amo99 said:

Why does the bot mine sandstone although I have selected granite? I want it to powermine (mine 1 drop 1) granite but it is so slow that it is not even worth to powermine.

The bot succesfully mines one rock -> waits until its mineable again -> as soon as the rock is mineable again it switches to the next rock.
I would have preffered mining the other rock while the first one is regenerating.

Did you choose the rocks via the list, or manually selecting rocks from screen? Also mirror mode reaction time? It should be 50ms for the best performance/speed, if it's any higher then the client will detect rocks too late. I'll take a look at granite vs sandstone, though I've never had a problem with manually selecting the rocks since it's better that way, more customised 😛 

• 2 weeks later...

So far so good! Only ran into a couple issues. Say i'm mining in lumbridge and I'm also banking, sometimes it gets stuck going all around the castle, multiple times, before it goes up the staircase to the bank.

Also, to make to less "bot like" in lumbridge, could you mix it up whenever it goes to mine? It will always go to the tin first, then the copper. Can you randomize it to sometimes do copper first then the tin?

Another Edit: I'm guessing that the script looks for the mining animation whenever it's waiting to click on the next ore. Is there a way to change it to check for an empty deposit instead? Sometimes whenever you are fighting people in crowds to get an ore, you'll keep swinging at the empty deposit until you time out just to click on the next deposit that is immediately taken whenever you take it.

Edited by Dqtreats

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO