Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Just did some extra hours on getting the mining part to be more humanlike; usually I only do this for special cases and/or private scripts, so enjoy it guys :D Should improve ban-rates by a lot, since normal bots would usually omit this behaviour.

Quick explanation: The bot makes sure that the portal is in view, and is not blocked by the large essence mine block. The yellow color = portal, green = essence mine, we simply check if their bounds are intersecting. Notice how the outline of the objects are different to the actual models, which means the view would still be blocked even if the outlines are technically not intersecting, so I checked against the sides only, and it works like a charm.

PS: I randomized the trigger for this, so don't worry about it.

Here is a quick demonstration showing the feature in it's most basic form:

MaIN4la.gif

Update v120 will automatically go live within a few hours, good luck guys :D

Also, almost done on the new mining sequence feature, I have worked super hard on this and can't wait to release it! :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

When mining iron (mirror mode 50ms 64 bit java) sometimes the mouse will spaz between two ores for a second before selecting one which seems like a pretty big tip off for a bot, feeling kind of unsafe using the script cause it does it pretty often but I moved to a 2 ore spot so it would stop but the xp rate drop is worth it until you have a chance to fix it 

Edit: Also, while using the drop feature it will keep trying to click the ores while dropping at the same time which also seems sus.

Edited by MSTFLP

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO