Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

If the bot is clicking too fast, don't enable spam click mode. It is used for competitive environments only, when competing for ore. If the normal click is too slow, I will try and offer a compromise, a slider for click speed.

CLI mode, highly requested for all scripts, will be rolling out updates ASAP :D

Pickaxes don't break (?) Not sure if troll question.

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

27 minutes ago, Ken Brooks said:

I was just banned after using this for about 2 hours with a 3 minute break in there. is this common with this script? (using mirror mode with anti pattern and breaks enabled)

Not common. I have a randomized rotation going with 3 accounts that work 6 different skills within 6 hours. This script is one of them at a random time of use between 1 and 4 hours a day. 

I do have 3 other accounts that run strictly this script only 4 hours a day with 20 to 75 minute breaks in between. Sometimes more. 

can a speed slider be added to the dropping ore rate. speed is kinda slow for trying to power lvl iron mining

can you give the option to Mine 3 Drop 3? when i manual i have time to mine 3 nodes and drop 3 ore just before the first node gets ore in it again

and have an option to log out at a certain lvl or when total mining exp hits a certain amount (which is manually inputed by user)

and often when mining iron the bot will click on the node that was just emptied and just sit there for 2 seconds before continuing. experiencing this at piscatoris iron ores

prehover does not work here

Edited by tk0
update

For dropping in mirror mode you gotta lower the reaction timer for faster speed, it will be faster. It is common issue I will be speaking to the devs about it.

Hold SHIFT + F3/F4 to lower reaction timer. It is 1000ms at default, which is basically a 1000 ping/latency and is too slow. Try to set it to ~50/100ms and watch the results :D

As for breaking period, 3 minute breaks doesn't seem too helpful, I would increase the duration by a lot more IMHO.

Changes in rock speed, I will add more sliders too.

Activated trials good luck guys :D

17 hours ago, Czar said:

As for breaking period, 3 minute breaks doesn't seem too helpful, I would increase the duration by a lot more IMHO.

i didnt ask about a breaking period. was just saying for max xp/hour it would be to mine 3 iron ore then drop 3 iron ore..this can be done before the first iron ore is mine-able again

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO