Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Czar the script doesnt want to bank using the ardougne iron mining spot if you select the cape as a method of travel. Please send help. im not using mirror mode and these are my settings, the log doesnt show anything wierd it just stops after your inventory is full. It seems to work fine if you set the travel method to walk though.

d57fcbc7b90bfba286cb9f963b5da3b4.png.5223e4689df17d8245f12203f232e1fc.png

Also, every few rocks the bot will click here on the minimap and that seems realy detectable, not sure if its a bug.Suspicious.png.8dfee6eca1aab0b4762abdc45ef17ec2.png

• Like 1

Script should be back to normal after osrs update, how is mining guild now? Please confirm. I have ran some tests and the script is walking to and from bank perfectly now :D Let me know how it goes for you, I will add updates ASAP :D

As for ardy cape, is ardy cloak equipped? If so, perhaps the teleport name changed. The script is looking for the teleport: 'Kandarin Monastery' as the option, can you confirm that the right click -> ardy cape -> 'Kandarin Monastery' is the exact name of the teleport? I will add an update if they changed it, and it will work :D 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Czar said:

Script should be back to normal after osrs update, how is mining guild now? Please confirm. I have ran some tests and the script is walking to and from bank perfectly now :D Let me know how it goes for you, I will add updates ASAP :D

As for ardy cape, is ardy cloak equipped? If so, perhaps the teleport name changed. The script is looking for the teleport: 'Kandarin Monastery' as the option, can you confirm that the right click -> ardy cape -> 'Kandarin Monastery' is the exact name of the teleport? I will add an update if they changed it, and it will work :D 

Mining Guild is working perfect now. Thanks!!!

@Czar Is the spam mode supposed to spam the deposits when they are unavailable? Also is iron ore supposed to be slow at lower levels? I set it up at a 3 ore spot and set it to drop 1 or drop all and it was averaging around 20-25k xp/hr. Not sure if I had the right settings or not lol Or it's just slow till you get a d pick or something?

Smelting: script only mines it doesn't smelt ore :s I don't understand what you're trying to say please clarify ^^ :D

3 tick - it will be very difficult to get it perfect but I have been attempting a beta mode for this :D

Custom mining tile is in the upcoming update which I will be posting later today or early tomorrow, will be using hotkey to set your tile :D

Spamming rocks, hmm if using mirror mode did you lower reaction timer to 50-100ms? It works much much better. If not, confirm please. I am doing a major improvement to the ore system and I would like to know user feedback on how it currently works and what should be changed :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO