Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

New update (v88)

- Added pre-hover next rock feature
- Improved the speed of mining rocks, with normal click mode

Here is a preview of pre-hover mode:

(Note: VIP client is slightly slower than regular client, so results may vary) I can always & easily increase the speed of mining, but too fast may increase botting ban-rate sad.png)

egwmUl1.gif

As for superheating, I think it may be possible to script superheat + mining, perhaps in the upcoming versions I will add a system for it if it works well ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

New update (v88)

(Note: VIP client is slightly slower than regular client, so results may vary) I can always & easily increase the speed of mining, but too fast may increase botting ban-rate sad.png)

egwmUl1.gif

As for superheating, I think it may be possible to script superheat + mining, perhaps in the upcoming versions I will add a system for it if it works well ^^ biggrin.png

pls do

• Like 1

https://gyazo.com/0cdabce8bc2fbba91e9dff20be6b6e93

happens so often

accounts get stuck in this spot alot, happens on multiple accounts, using all the different webwalkers, no mirror.

then once i manually click the account to move toward rocks, script continues normally.

also gets stuck trying to bank geodes (it hovers over it but doesnt click it). Evcen when i click drop geodes it still gets stuck trying to bank it

also when it gets a full inventory it needs to bank it literally crashes the client

New update (v88)

egwmUl1.gif

Edited by dramtic121
  • Like 1

Shilo village is not technically supported, I will definitely add it in the upcoming versions if everything works out flawlessly ^^ biggrin.png

But if the script ever gets stuck while walking, just enable 'OSBot webwalker' in the walk settings menu (script settings interface). That is the client's default webwalking system and always works.

As for geodes, I will make the script bank all items which are called: "Clue geode (easy)", "Clue geode (medium)", "Clue geode (hard)", "Clue geode (elite)" in the next version.

EDIT:

Update v90 is now the latest version

- Made some changes to gem rock mining

- Mining speed is now faster, less delays

- Added an update for geodes

After this version I will be able to fully add shilo village support, the only problem was the high requirements for it otherwise the script would have supported it a long time ago sad.png

Edited by Czar

it doesn't support it but it has the preset option to mine it? wat

and the walking was bugged with literally every option of webwalkers that is on the script.

Shilo village is not technically supported, I will definitely add it in the upcoming versions if everything works out flawlessly ^^ biggrin.png

But if the script ever gets stuck while walking, just enable 'OSBot webwalker' in the walk settings menu (script settings interface). That is the client's default webwalking system and always works.

As for geodes, I will make the script bank all items which are called: "Clue geode (easy)", "Clue geode (medium)", "Clue geode (hard)", "Clue geode (elite)" in the next version.

EDIT:

Update v90 is now the latest version

- Made some changes to gem rock mining

- Mining speed is now faster, less delays

- Added an update for geodes

After this version I will be able to fully add shilo village support, the only problem was the high requirements for it otherwise the script would have supported it a long time ago sad.png

Edited by dramtic121
  • Like 1

@Czar Hey Czar, this is a great script. I would like to know if you could add a world hopping feature to be able to mine mithril adamantite and rune effiiciently.
Never mind. I just found the option but when you run the bot with the hopping option it freezes a lot and wastes a lot of time. It barely mines any ore at all can you improve the performance of the script when it hops please

Edited by elhijodelviento
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO